• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Here's a link to the closed thread:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492585

Don't want to mess around and get this thread in mod trouble too.

You sir are a scholar and a gentleman. Thanks.. also I ain't mad at Kanye after seeing her.

Edit:
Why did they have to ruin that thread with racism... damn people need to learn to enjoy eye candy and not ruin it with slurs in an attempt to hide their insecurities.

Imm0rt4l

October is just about hear, and my favorite holiday is almost upon us. Not sure what to dress up as, already did the John Stewart Green Lantern.

October is just about hear, and my favorite holiday is almost upon us. Not sure what to dress up as, already did the John Stewart Green Lantern.

985t5.png

FreeMufasa

I remember I was going to ask this earlier this year.

So for Halloween does anyone here feel weird going as a non-black person/costume? Batman for example

Gorillaz

So for Halloween does anyone here feel weird going as a non-black person/costume? Batman for example

I feel like dressing up in a non black costume this year too...idk the whole 70's throwback with afro is so cliche and overdone

somehow ill still rock a fake fro tho

DominoKid

i look forward to all the white people that dress up at black people.
and my classmates wonder why i never hang out with them on halloween.

And then everyone calls you "Black Batman". Like if identify enough with a character to dress up as them, why you gotta point out the difference? Why can't I just be Batman!?

Holy shit dude. That was fucking brutal.

Yeah...I tore that shit up.

Did you tell her that her father wasn't no gangsta?

If I told her that her father was just another lost cracker I'm sure it would have put a halt to the sexin'.

LOL!!!! I did that Saturday night. my wife was like please stop. Obviously she didn't want that work, or at the very least didn't want to hear about it.
See that's where you fucked up lol.

I dressed up as Apollo from BSG one year and everyone was always trying to guess that I was some unknown black pilot instead of one of the popular characters, because they were all white and one Asian.

ReiGun

I never dress up for Halloween, but my school's black student union wants to do it, and seeing as I'm president, I guess I have to. Lol

Leaning toward Batman, Scarecrow (either nolan or the 2nd btas version), or Superboy if I'm feeling lazy. Honestly can't think of any black characters I want to be that I could also put together a costume for reasonably.

I dressed up as Apollo from BSG one year and everyone was always trying to guess that I was some unknown black pilot instead of one of the popular characters, because they were all white and one Asian.

Honestly I wouldn't have thought you were Apollo simply because they all wear the same uniform. I would have thought you were racetracks ECO skulls.

MV5BMTYwOTU5NTE4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDMzMjI3._V1._SX485_SY325_.jpg

Honestly I wouldn't have thought you were Apollo simply because they all wear the same uniform. I would have thought you were racetracks ECO skulls.

MV5BMTYwOTU5NTE4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDMzMjI3._V1._SX485_SY325_.jpg

who would ever dress up as that
traitor bastard?
people were telling me i should be him even after i said i was apollo. apollo and helo were the only good choices.

So this thread about the girlfriend who visits 4chan. How many of y'all would seriously let some girl call you nigger before you told her ass off or smacked her in the mouth?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
So this thread about the girlfriend who visits 4chan. How many of y'all would seriously let some girl call you nigger before you told her ass off or smacked her in the mouth?

i wont smack a chick unless he hits me first. i just walk away not saying anything. that usually does the trick with dumb women.

DominoKid

*conflicted*

she could only get away with it during sex and that's rare
but other than that its a no tolerange.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I don't think many would but the n-word just strikes me as something that would get me heated enough to fuck someone up I dunno.

You just gotta let crazy chicks be crazy. Don't let racists get to you. If they get violent, well that's a different matter.

Top Bottom