• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

.....lol.

Come on man...we have a sub community about grown ass men who love cartoon ponies...it isn't that far fetched. :D

So this thread about the girlfriend who visits 4chan. How many of y'all would seriously let some girl call you nigger before you told her ass off or smacked her in the mouth?

Call me irrational, but I always think that once shit hits the fan in any interracial relationship, your blackness is gonna get thrown at you as an insult. Hell, it's happened to me enough times with mixed race women.

I would of deaded that the first time I heard it come out her mouth, much less directed at me.

Call me irrational, but I always think that once shit hits the fan in any interracial relationship, your blackness is gonna get thrown at you as an insult. Hell, it's happened to me enough times with mixed race women.

I've been dating with women of various races for 15 years in the north and south and I've never experienced this.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
So this thread about the girlfriend who visits 4chan. How many of y'all would seriously let some girl call you nigger before you told her ass off or smacked her in the mouth?

I've been dating with women of various races for 15 years in the north and south and I've never experienced this.

Basically. Most women know I ain't the one for those types of games or insults.

Yeah, that sounds like some shit you'd hear about before you started dating. I couldn't imagine that shit coming out the mouth of any girls I know. But hell, i guess you never know until it happens.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

I would of deaded that the first time I heard it come out her mouth, much less directed at me.

-In a relationship- I've never had it slung towards me as an insult.

I've had plenty of women think they were cooler than they actually were by throwing out misinterpreted slang and just being insensitive to shit in incredibly ignorant (and ironic) ways.

-In a relationship- I've never had it slung towards me as an insult.

I've had plenty of women think they were cooler than they actually were by throwing out misinterpreted slang and just being insensitive to shit in incredibly ignorant (and ironic) ways.
Pretty much the same here. I don't associate with these women anymore.

Zeus Molecules

the worse thing a white girl i was fucking with did (keep in mind it was a fwb relationship) was go out of her way to not introduce me to her father. Like walk by me and my friends and just ignore us as she went towards the entrance to the dorm. Now she told me her father was an abusive jerk and what not but I would of been cool with a "hey dad meet my friend". I ended the whole thing not long after for some BS but in hindsight I think that was the motive.

Also on a side note that was a pothead girl.

Kreed

No one I hang with (black, or otherwise) uses that word outside of repeating song lyrics or black comedy lines/jokes (and that is only the "ending in -ga" version). Hell I have never had that word directed at me in real life outside of an Xbox Live game session. So I definitely wouldn't let that slide from my SO regardless of skin tone.

the worse thing a white girl i was fucking with did (keep in mind it was a fwb relationship) was go out of her way to not introduce me to her father. Like walk by me and my friends and just ignore us as she went towards the entrance to the dorm. Now she told me her father was an abusive jerk and what not but I would of been cool with a "hey dad meet my friend". I ended the whole thing not long after for some BS but in hindsight I think that was the motive.

Also on a side note that was a pothead girl.

You were fuck buddies, there was no reason to meet her parents. I spent all of HS jumping out of windows AVOIDING parents.

Zeus Molecules

You were fuck buddies, there was no reason to meet her parents. I spent all of HS jumping out of windows AVOIDING parents.

well yeah your right but it was how she walked by us (it was a group of us) and didn't even attempt to acknowledge any of us that was messed up in my mind. It was like she was ashamed to have minority friends then add to that we were fucking and it just irked me. At that point she and her friends hung out with my friends and I daily. Anyhow, I've never had a friend (fwb or not) who I would be ashamed to introduce to my parents.

If someone I was dating called me a nigger, I'd slap her so hard it would look like the Tasmanian Devil was leaving my house.

Ok, I wouldn't but I can't even fathom such a scenario. Shit would be unbelievable.

Also, I'm considering de-friending one of my sisters on Facebook because of her pictures (with of course 30+ thirsty ass comments following). Shit's not right man.

If someone I was dating called me a nigger, I'd slap her so hard it would look like the Tasmanian Devil was leaving my house.

Ok, I wouldn't but I can't even fathom such a scenario. Shit would be unbelievable.

Also, I'm considering de-friending one of my sisters on Facebook because of her pictures (with of course 30+ thirsty ass comments following). Shit's not right man.

What about during sex?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

Thirsty dudes are one of the few types of people that will send me from 0 to pissed everytime.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Eh... I think my family has only met two of my gfs. One of those was by accident

Slayven

lCm8k.png

You guys read up on that ether Brandon Marshall just gave Warren Sapp? Shit was soul shattering, Im talking looking in the mirror contemplating suicide ether.

ReiGun

Thirsty dudes are one of the few types of people that will send me from 0 to pissed everytime.
I find the thirsty dudes online to be just funny. It's the ones in real life that get me.

Then, I used to be a pretty thirsty fellow myself before I attained some self-respect, so I can see where they're coming from.

That's really disappointing to hear that from an NFL legend, but I'm going to take this as a lesson, and I think we can all learn from this: Be very careful who you take advice from," Marshall said. "You want to surround yourself with good people, Godly people. When I look at Warren Sapp, I can't go to him and talk about finances because he filed for bankruptcy. I can't go to him and talk about my marriage because he filed for divorce. I can't go to him and talk to about being a great father when one day I have children because he's not active in his children's life. So the lesson we should all learn here is surround yourself with good people and be careful who you take counsel from. I'm not saying he's been there on my side giving me counsel, but that's not a guy that I can go to.

"You know, football doesn't make us. There's more to life than just playing football, so make sure you have a great balance in your life and surround yourself with good people. And guys like Warren Sapp, you know, I feel sorry for. Hopefully one day he'll change his life, we'll pray for him and instead of using words to destroy, he'll use words to uplift. So God bless you guys and have a great day."

ReiGun

That's really disappointing to hear that from an NFL legend, but I'm going to take this as a lesson, and I think we can all learn from this: Be very careful who you take advice from," Marshall said. "You want to surround yourself with good people, Godly people. When I look at Warren Sapp, I can't go to him and talk about finances because he filed for bankruptcy. I can't go to him and talk about my marriage because he filed for divorce. I can't go to him and talk to about being a great father when one day I have children because he's not active in his children's life. So the lesson we should all learn here is surround yourself with good people and be careful who you take counsel from. I'm not saying he's been there on my side giving me counsel, but that's not a guy that I can go to.

"You know, football doesn't make us. There's more to life than just playing football, so make sure you have a great balance in your life and surround yourself with good people. And guys like Warren Sapp, you know, I feel sorry for. Hopefully one day he'll change his life, we'll pray for him and instead of using words to destroy, he'll use words to uplift. So God bless you guys and have a great day."

Yo damn.

zero_suit

Holy shit!!

DominoKid

it'd be ether coming from the mouth of someone whose past wasnt checkered w/ domestic violence and assault charges.

aint neither one of em about shit.

When I look at Warren Sapp, I can't go to him and talk about finances because he filed for bankruptcy. I can't go to him and talk about my marriage because he filed for divorce. I can't go to him and talk to about being a great father when one day I have children because he's not active in his children's life.."

i1pgiAho0IlWJ.gif

i0StjU5iUbGQ1.gif

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
It's sometimes hard to keep my proud ignorance at bay and not add anything negative to a thread.

pray for me blackgaf.

Top Bottom