• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

ReiGun

How is that hot girls with ugly guys thread still active. I read the op when it was first posted and knew what the thread was gonna be so I didn't bother reading anymore. I keep seeing it pop up so I went to the last page and they are talking about p90 x, drumming in songs and synthesia.
It's evolved into a weird dating-age/community thread. Best part was the soccer-gaf invasion (last I checked anyway).

Slayven

How is that hot girls with ugly guys thread still active. I read the op when it was first posted and knew what the thread was gonna be so I didn't bother reading anymore. I keep seeing it pop up so I went to the last page and they are talking about p90 x, drumming in songs and synthesia.

So folks hate themselves and the world.

Kreed

You do have to wonder how some of Gaf actually function socially in the real world.

That creepshot thread was a doozy I mean it's like some of these guys don't actually have interactions with women expect looking at questionable pictures of them on the internet and have become some bitter twisted people.

You don't have to wonder/guess, just make the mistake of reading one of the many "Girl-Age" advice threads in the OT. These same guys that sit there defending their "right" to take those creep pictures are the same ones that participate in those threads with sob stories on how they can't meet women/wondering why women don't want to be around them for five seconds.

Slayven

You don't have to wonder/guess, just make the mistake of reading one of the many "Girl-Age" advice threads in the OT. These same guys that sit there defending their "right" to take those creep pictures are the same ones that participate in those threads with sob stories on how they can't meet women/wondering why women don't want to be around them for five seconds.

Double points if them have an anime or pony avatar.,

I do wonder how old some of those posters are to not grasp the dos and don'ts of dealing with the ladies.

ReiGun

I don't know. The race threads went well past February this year. Dudes were going ham at least into May if I recall.

It's like a AA meeting for the Swagg-less.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I don't know. The race threads went well past February this year. Dudes were going ham at least into May if I recall.

were they? i must have just been tuning them out afterwards

heh heh heh. on a serious note lack of swag is a real epidemic and many men struggle to live with it everyday

It's going to be pretty hard to top the Trayvon thread anyway, it was basically the black version of "you wore that dress slut this is what happens."

seeing people fight in that thread made me physically tired. when is that spectacle of a trial supposed to begin?

I know, I hate when the pressure builds. Post an affirmative action thread to take some slack off.

good ol' AA threads. where every what if rationale in the book gets used. actually, thats a all race threads.

DominoKid

It's going to be pretty hard to top the Trayvon thread anyway, it was basically the black version of "you wore that dress slut this is what happens."

that thread was terrible lmao. i read it but i thought better of posting.
idk how you guys have the patience/time to keep going back and forth in these 1000+ threads.

Onemic

were they? i must have just been tuning them out afterwards

heh heh heh. on a serious note lack of swag is a real epidemic and many men struggle to live with it everyday

seeing people fight in that thread made me physically tired. when is that spectacle of a trial supposed to begin?

good ol' AA threads. where every what if rationale in the book gets used. actually, thats a all race threads.

It was actually pretty tame in February aside from Trayvon. It wasn't until March when the race threads really took off.

that thread was terrible lmao. i read it but i thought better of posting.
idk how you guys have the patience/time to keep going back and forth in these 1000+ threads.

Internet and all that but the random people and even Giraldo basically making a case for profiling black people in hoodies I was just like "where's a Calendar?"

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
begun, this national chain pizza war has

Domino's has really stepped their pizza game up. And those cheesy jalapeno sticks? omgggg

Domino's is actually my favorite. When Fresh.

They have the worst leftovers by far.

A.E Suggs

if you're gonna eat national chain pizza, papa john's is the best option.

I disagree but its not as bad as people around where I live make it seem.

Pretty much but I will say that we don't know how all people end up like that though. Some people are just to shy and some people actually need medical help so I try not to judge to harshly on why people can't interact with others normally.

I can't eat at those pizza joints, the pizza is too small.

Shout out to Queens having the best pizza joint:
IMG_1049.jpg

I can agree with that. They're the only chain that I've dealt with that's given me free pizza twice, at least - one with that Facebook promo that Wario64 leaked, and another when some sports team won some championship (I've forgotten which). The second time, the delivery guy even offered to let me just take the pizza because I didn't treat him like shit that day, although I paid and tipped him anyway.

I wish I had a decent pizzeria near my house. There used to be two nearby, but their pizzas were middling and their subs were ass. Then they both closed up shop within the space of 3 months. A new one opened up in the same place as the last one, but I haven't been to it yet.

Has anyone here tried Vocelli's Pizza? I think their pizzas are OK, but they way they do business is weird. They freeze all of their pizzas before hand, and all the stores I've seen them use are cramped little outlets in out-of-the-way plazas. Their phone lines are all automated and always busy, and they take forever to deliver stuff.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

papa johns is pretty whack. id rather eat lil caesars 5 dollar pizzas. pizza hut won me over back in the day with its buffet restaurants and their bigfoot pizzas, but i havent eaten there in years...

FyreWulff

Little Ceasars for me, otherwise homemade.

Zios: fuck you I'm not paying 3$ for a slice.

Godfathers: fuck you I'm not paying 30$ for a single pizza

Pizza Hut: always overcooks the pepperoni

Dominos: cardboard with sauce on it

A.E Suggs

Little Ceasars for me, otherwise homemade.

Zios: fuck you I'm not paying 3$ for a slice.

Godfathers: fuck you I'm not paying 30$ for a single pizza

Pizza Hut: always overcooks the pepperoni

Dominos: cardboard with sauce on it

But little Ceasars isn't? Can't beat 5 bucks a pizza though.

papa johns is pretty whack. id rather eat lil caesars 5 dollar pizzas. pizza hut won me over back in the day with its buffet restaurants and their bigfoot pizzas, but i havent eaten there in years...

i would eat little caesars only if i were dying from hunger after not eating for days.

sure i can. with a stick. they could sell that shit for a penny and it would be too much. i don't understand how they are even in business.

BHZ Mayor

Pizza Hut, then it's a tossup between Papa John's and Domino's thin crust and deep dish. Little Caesars is that struggle pizza. The Church's of chain pizza if you will.

A.E Suggs

sure i can. with a stick. they could sell that shit for a penny and it would be too much. i don't understand how they are even in business.

They are in buisness because people that eat only lil Ceasars don't know how pizza is supposed to taste and its 5 bucks.

I wouldn't give Lil Ceasars to a homeless man out of fear I might disrespect him.

Damn man thats fucked up, poor people eat garbage and since Lil Ceasars could be considered that, I don't see the problem.

FyreWulff

Little Ceasars is actually thick and has like five pounds of meat and cheese on it. I only go to the one here with a drive through though.

5$ for a bigass pizza loaded with beef, sausage, jalapenos? Throw some sriracha on that and we're golden. It's quality because it's made by my s.o.b. homies, not some trust fundies out near OAFB.

Dominos is always dry, small, and covered with just enough cheese so you can't see the dough. Not even their government cheese bailout helped.

Top Bottom