• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Time to appoint Devo to moderator. She can fill the Amir0x hate void.

I think Bish enjoys these banning sprees too much. I'd get in the way.

Also some dudes pre-emptively martyring themselves in the strict thread even though they didn't post in the creepshots thread. Lord.

Slayven

I can't fathom hating someone I never met that much. If I don't like you, you just don't exist to me. And I thought I did stupid shit cause the internet. I once spent 20 bucks to prove somebody I never met wrong on a messageboard.

zero_suit

I can't fathom hating someone I never met that much. If I don't like you, you just don't exist to me. And I thought I did stupid shit cause the internet. I once spent 20 bucks to prove somebody I never met wrong on a messageboard.
Internet....serious business.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Freemufasa

are we ever getting a part 2? I need to know exactly how hard in the paint i have to go in december when i head to hawaii

FreeMufasa

Hmm yeah hate is too strong a word. It's not as if I give him thought or care but probably my least liked member.

Freemufasa

are we ever getting a part 2? I need to know exactly how hard in the paint i have to go in december when i head to hawaii

Yeah I'm gonna send it out on sat/sun. But I did mess up a lil. Pt2. Is pretty boring as I'm in the UK mostly. Pt.3 is what I was thinking about before

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Hmm yeah hate is too strong a word. It's not as if I give him thought or care but probably my least liked member.

Yeah I'm gonna send it out on sat/sun. But I did mess up a lil. Pt2. Is pretty boring as I'm in the UK mostly. Pt.3 is what I was thinking about before

aw shit, there's a part 3? Keep me on the reserve list.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Freemufasa

I've heard hawaii is that spot. man some of you guys are so fortunate to be able to travel.

Satch

Banned
OMG FREEMUFASA IS ALIVE???

WHAT HAPPENED?

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN BACK??

somebody please spill the tea

OMG FREEMUFASA IS ALIVE???

WHAT HAPPENED?

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN BACK??

somebody please spill the tea

Someone made a thread wondering where he was, and what the details were. Then a lurker who knew Mufasa let him know about the thread, and he came in and calmed everyone down and assured everyone he was alive. Then he sent a PM out about some of the crazy shit that went down while he was there, which I am in the process of sending you now.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
lmao

it's just like in one of my japanese animes

iwg5d.png

Dabanton

You do have to wonder how some of Gaf actually function socially in the real world.

That creepshot thread was a doozy I mean it's like some of these guys don't actually have interactions with women expect looking at questionable pictures of them on the internet and have become some bitter twisted people.

How is that hot girls with ugly guys thread still active. I read the op when it was first posted and knew what the thread was gonna be so I didn't bother reading anymore. I keep seeing it pop up so I went to the last page and they are talking about p90 x, drumming in songs and synthesia.

Top Bottom