• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Mononofu

tumblr_m6puwnImhN1qex12lo3_250.gif

Not long now.

Slayven

I can't get over how some people think taking a pic of a girl's butt while she is in line for a soda is ok.

I saw there was also a pickup artist thread today. I think people mystify that shit into some epic bullshit.

FyreWulff

Seriously its the PG form of "that's why women get raped."

So many people have penises, they should expect that some people are going to use them when they go outside

I can't get over how some people think taking a pic of a girl's butt while she is in line for a soda is ok.

I saw there was also a pickup artist thread today. I think people mystify that shit into some epic bullshit.

Some people are just.. yeah

big cookout in park... dat 2nd plate

1st plate was a grilled chicken thigh and salad, no dressing

ZToaG.jpg

fuck that looks good

ReiGun

Went out last night for my friend's birthday. Am I the only guy who just can't get with putting my dick on random chicks' asses? I mean, damn, at least talk to her first.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Went out last night for my friend's birthday. Am I the only guy who just can't get with putting my dick on random chicks' asses? I mean, damn, at least talk to her first.

how much talking are we talking?

My first exposure to grinding was prom.

Seeing that shit was uncomfortable after a while. "Oh fuck that's his sex face. Oh god that's her sex face too isn't it? Oh fuck."

"Oh fuck"

ReiGun

You mean grinding or what?
Grinding. I mean, I'm not saying don't do it, but introducing yourself by just planting your bulge right on some girl's ass....nah b. lol

how much talking are we talking?
Basic introdution at least. Maybe doing a little more "hands off dancing" first. I mean, obviously, I wouldn't expect a full blown conversation. Especially when you can't hear each other.

And here I thought you were married

edit: maybe you are o_0
I'm not. Never even had a steady girlfriend. lol

My first exposure to grinding was prom.

Seeing that shit was uncomfortable after a while. "Oh fuck that's his sex face. Oh god that's her sex face too isn't it? Oh fuck."

"Oh fuck"
lmao

Gorillaz

Gotta ask you guys this one...Is it just me or is it tough finding a "potential" girl on college campus. I don't have a problem with getting with one or one-nighters or any of that shit...

but when it comes to relationships I havn't really seen much, I mean there are some good ones but either their taken or lack personality.

Anybody have that problem in college (or if you already went to college or just get where I'm coming from?)

Grinding. I mean, I'm not saying don't do it, but introducing yourself by just planting your bulge right on some girl's ass....nah b. lol

I gotta agree. I mean some dudes are good at picking up signals but yes some dialog before you physically plant yourself on someone else seems like a good idea most of the time.

The best and worst thing about NeoGAF is that they will always ask why something is bad. Why is this taboo wrong? Why is doing this action so bad? Why do we keep doing this?

That's why there's a defense force for everything, from female representation in video games all the way down to taking pictures of kids in playgrounds or some shit.

Considering the eight monkeys story, I don't think that's a bad thing. Always good for people to learn instead of being shamed into silence.

Eh... it's whatever for me. Girls often come up and start dancing on guys anyways. It's just fun.

I never just step up behind them or anything (creepermode, imo), but I will say, "hi, my name is... wanna dance"? As much convo as is needed.

ReiGun

Eh... it's whatever for me. Girls often come up and start dancing on guys anyways. It's just fun.

I never just step up behind them or anything (creepermode, imo), but I will say, "hi, my name is... wanna dance"? As much convo as is needed.

The bolded is what I'm talking about. If they come up and grind on you, or you introduce yourself, than have fun. As long as they're cool with it, it's whatever.

Considering the eight monkeys story, I don't think that's a bad thing. Always good for people to learn instead of being shamed into silence.

You can't really go past a certain point with some people, if they don't generally see a trend (or anything wrong) in letting people get off to non-consensual things like creepshots or being peeping toms then it's just a dead end.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
god damn at those bans. bish wasnt kidding about getting that work.

and devo, you need a new tag. like the death sealer or something.

Slayven

It is amazing how folks are scared of Devo, and talk about her like she is the Candyman or something.

Now I want a scene in Avengers 2 where Fury tells Thanos he is about to get this work.

It is amazing how folks are scared of Devo, and talk about her like she is the Candyman or something.

Now I want a scene in Avengers 2 where Fury tells Thanos he is about to get this work.

I show up in your mirror the night before you're banned, for real. Shh don't tell anyone.

Top Bottom