• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Pizza Hut, then it's a tossup between Papa John's and Domino's thin crust and deep dish. Little Caesars is that struggle pizza. The Church's of chain pizza if you will.

Yeah, keep hating on churches bro. While you eat that whack ass papa johns. I mean lil ceasars isn't much better, but still.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
lil caesars is only good for their godlike cheesebread

anything else is struggle food

Dominos > Pizza Hut > Lil' Ceasers with light sauce

*gap to divide between decent and struggle food tiers*

Papa Johns >>> regular ol' nasty as shit Lil' Ceasers with so much damn sauce

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
I dunno

Domino's has actually become dare I say, edible

And Papa John's has always been gas causing shit, imo

least you ain't doing Cici's or some other shit

Pizza Hut, then it's a tossup between Papa John's and Domino's thin crust and deep dish. Little Caesars is that struggle pizza. The Church's of chain pizza if you will.

hypothetically speaking, if i had the choice of accompanying someone on foot to get Church's Chicken or to have Little Caesar's brought to me, i would walk to whatever shady block Church's is on every time.

If my grandma's last request on her deathbed was a slice of Little Caesars, I'd pull the plug right then and there so she wouldn't have to suffer anymore.

A.E Suggs

Little Ceasars is actually thick and has like five pounds of meat and cheese on it. I only go to the one here with a drive through though.

5$ for a bigass pizza loaded with beef, sausage, jalapenos? Throw some sriracha on that and we're golden. It's quality because it's made by my s.o.b. homies, not some trust fundies out near OAFB.

Dominos is always dry, small, and covered with just enough cheese so you can't see the dough. Not even their government cheese bailout helped.

You might wanna try telling the guys above that, I don't like LC that much but I didn't think it was as bad as these people make it sound.

If my grandma's last request on her deathbed was a slice of Little Caesars, I'd pull the plug right then and there so she wouldn't have to suffer anymore.

You people are heartless I tell ya heartless!!! This topic makes me realize Pizza is serious buisness it seems and I thought chicken was supposed to be our food.

This thread right now...nope. I just...

2T4dw.gif

LC may be struggle food but its not anywhere near that red rind bologna and bag ramen soup
on the struggle scale.

LC may not be apart of the "Welcome To The Struggle" gift basket, but it's definitely in the category of 'monthly treat' or 'slight break from the struggle'.

If you ever drop your kid, niece or nephew off at one of their friends house for a birthday party and you see a stack of LC boxes, the pinata probably has mexican lead candy in it. That cake is probably baker's special or 'does anyone want this cake before we legally have to throw it away?'.

The struggle can get you and your loved ones even once you leave the the struggle.

Beware.

...I think Caesar's is OK. Just OK.

I'm kind of afraid of what you all think about frozen pizzas, lol

I ate a bunch of those 80 cent pizzas as a kid. That or *bleck* MaMa Rosa's.

I only use bread when we're out of buns.

Struggle Dogs aren't meals of circumstance, they're planned.

Like; "I'm gonna get this loaf of bread, this peanutbutter and this je....I'll get some jelly next week. And uh...fuck....I guess some hotdogs."

A surefire sign of The Struggle Dog, is if a parent makes it for their kid and their kids reaction isn't "cool I can eat this and still run around and play." but instead it's "AGAIN?"

Of all the hot dogs I've eaten, only maybe 10% have been on buns. Fuck y'all.

Can you imagine Black Panther sullying himself with Struggle Dogs? Oscar Meiner on Wonder bread with store-brand mustard? With some of those knock-off Kool-Aid brand to wash it down with(Cool-Aid)?

Shameful

RedSwirl

I haven't had Little Ceasers in 20 years (literally) so I just don't know. I get Pizza Hut most of the time because we always end up with a bunch of coupons for it, but right now I actually prefer this local joint called Paisano's. The wings there aren't nearly as good a Pizza Hut's but whatever.

Actually, on the subject, on the list of boneless buffalo wings that come on the side with other food, where do you stand? Off the top of my head I gotta go with Champps > Applebees > everything else.

ReiGun

Can you imagine Black Panther sullying himself with Struggle Dogs? Oscar Meiner on Wonder bread with store-brand mustard? With some of those knock-off Kool-Aid brand to wash it down with(Cool-Aid)?

Shameful

Man, listen. Hot dog boiled to perfection on a piece of bread and an IGNORANT amount of mustard is S-Rank. I don't care what you say. Save the buns for special occasions

Knock off Kool Aid is always dat struggle. Kool Aid packets like $.30. Why buy knockoffs?

Mix till orange and ghetto snack.
Brah, me and my sister did this all the time as kids. We called it "taco sauce".

My mom used to give me hotdogs on white bread for lunch. Buns are for picnics and shit. Why do they sell buns in 8 packs, but hotdogs come in 12 packs?

My mom used to give me hotdogs on white bread for lunch. Buns are for picnics and shit. Why do they sell buns in 8 packs, but hotdogs come in 12 packs?

The hot dogs are usually packaged to the pound, and that ends up either being 10 or 12 per package. As for the buns, well, bakers don't like tens. Baking traditions are kind of stupid. The baker's dozen is proof of that. Nevermind, after actually looking it up it seems like it's just easier to bake them in little pans, and the standard size is 8 buns a pan.

It's still stupid, though.

ReiGun

My mom used to mix eggs, bacon, and hot dogs in the top ramen. I thought that shit was disgusting.

Grilled cheese has always been my struggle food of choice.. Bonus points if dad made it, cause that meant getting fried bologna in that bitch.

FyreWulff

Struggle food could make a nice GAF topic.

Hmmmm...

As someone who literally had to live on the street for a while as a kid, people talking about fast food being 'struggle food' is a good source of laughs for the evening. Unless you've ever had to remember to line up earlier enough to get bread along with your soup, you're not eating struggle food. Struggle food is eating a slice of bread for fucking dinner, not hot dogs in ramen. That's just bad cooking.

Top Bottom