• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

RedSwirl

I've gotten that too from my friend that lives in butt fuck nowhere brighton. She was confused that my palms were the same colour as hers when we first met. I was just like, da fuck?

Jesus Christ. Did I dodge a bullet growing up in a military family or something?

Gattsu25

Banned
My gut reaction after last nights debate was that Mitt Romney should debate Mitt Romney. They seem to hate each other's policies.

The thing is, Romney lied through his fucking teeth and Obama tried to call him on it over and over - and it made Obama look worse. People forget that and wanted Obama to do it even more.

I think Obama could have handled it better but I don't think he should have been more combative especially after republicans just finished playing the "scary black man" card.

MSNBC is nuts, too. Chris Matthews straight up saying that after they worked so hard to push Obama's agenda he should have taken their advice was an awkward moment. Especially when their advice was basically just telling Obama to respond with catchy zingers for everything, interrupt more often, fight tit-for-tat on every Romney lie, and get in Willard's face. Basically they wanted Obama to be Romney (with actual honesty) and I found Romney to be annoying as FUCK.

Hopefully Obama will be better prepped for the next one, hopefully the media will fact check all of the debates, and hopefully Romney will grow a fucking spine and stand up for his own agenda instead of running away from it when pressed.

BHZ Mayor

Obama just wasn't in it last night. Only thing on his mind was some "quality time" with his wife for their anniversary. Notice how he was back in top form today.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I was looking through old pics today and I saw one of a school swimming trip when I was like 9 and I remembered how shocked all my white classmates were that the bottom of my feet were "white skinned" lol. I'm so glad I moved out of that small town.

Stories like this always remind me of mos def classic Album Black on Both Sides. Its funny but that might go down as one of the most inside black reference in an album title ever.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
tbh I don't think Obama's heart is really into this election in general.

zero_suit

Obama should start the next debate with "Sorry if I seemed out of it last time, my mind was on getting everyone back to work."

ibajLvWLmZRZ8a.gif

Obama should start the next debate with "Sorry if I seemed out of it last time, my mind was on getting everyone back to work."

For some reason I didn't think of this in terms of jobs work but in terms of Michelle getting that work since it was their anniversary.

Thanks a lot GAF

Butter, Pepper and salt.

edit: no sugar but sometimes syrup

Syrup? Strange choice but all good

Da Fuck!

Any one who puts sugar in grits looses 1,000,000 self respect points.

You need to put some of that magical white powder in your grits man. Damn near life changing

da fuck are grits?

KiDxC.gif

EDIT: Come to the US, buy some grits, go home, wait for a nice, cold morning and cook a bowl of some of that morning goodness

Onemic

Syrup? Strange choice but all good

You need to put some of that magical white powder in your grits man. Damn near life changing

KiDxC.gif

EDIT: Come to the US, buy some grits, go home, wait for a nice, cold morning and cook a bowl of some of that morning goodness

What y'all need to do is get in on some bagged milk goodness. shits a life changer.

bagged-milk.jpg

Some of you guys are going to be very disappointed when the Black GAF breakfast meetup only consists of Sugary, salty, buttery, peppery grits, butter dabbed oatmeal, Fruity Pebbles, and all you can eat bacon.

grits suck unless there's shrimp or bacon in them.

Ok, that's enough. Evilore/Bish/Romney/whoever is the culprit, if you're going to hijack blackGAF accounts at least make them say something believable. Fried chicken, white women or something. I can't believe this craziness.

Kreed

i can assure you that grits are only really a thing north of miami and south of jersey

Learned this the hard way when I moved from the South to Jersey for a few years. Ordered grits for breakfast my first week there and ended up with the "instant grits in a bag" slop. The same goes for sweet tea unless it's from a can/bottle.

oh yeah, about sugar on grits... WTF?

SUGAR?

save that for oats or farina

Learned this the hard way when I moved from the South to Jersey for a few years. Ordered grits for breakfast my first week there and ended up with the "instant grits in a bag" slop. The same goes for sweet tea unless it's from a can/bottle.

speaking of sweet tea, what kind of fuckery is it that someone in a restaurant brings back sweet tea and not hot tea for breakfast when you ask for tea? why do i even have to say 'hot tea'? south, you so cray.

Top Bottom