• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Ha ha nah my mom reserves her hate for Latinas. But I went to the doctor today and she gave me this paper about a hpv vaccine. I took it to my dad to see and he immediately said throw it in the thrash. It really makes no sense.

Everyone should get an hpv vaccine, especially if you have a place like planned parenthood nearby.

Protect yo dick.

Dumb question, I'm sure, but do any of you guys enjoy watching American History X? Or is the idea of sympathizing with a former KKK member too putrid?

Bleepey

Am I the only person who sees a Latina chick when I look at Christina Milian? I try but she looks Latina to me, but a lot of people swear up and down she's black.

LowerLevel

Am I the only person who sees a Latina chick when I look at Christina Milian? I try but she looks Latina to me, but a lot of people swear up and down she's black.

You're definitely NOT the only one. Of course, all I can picture her in is Love Don't Cost A Thing unfortunately. Maybe I need to see some of her vids or something.

akira28

I don't really sympathize with the dude. More like irony and that old truism about the big fish in a small pond. It's an ok movie, tho. Not as amazing at it was sold to me by certain friends, however.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I don't really sympathize with the dude. More like irony and that old truism about the big fish in a small pond. It's an ok movie, tho. Not as amazing at it was sold to me by certain friends, however.

racial aspects in movies always irritate me. rosewood ruined me to the context of such movies. hell that one scene in slumdog millionaire at the beginning pissed me the fuck off.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
North Carolina Newspaper Prints Klan Rally Flyer On Page One

NC_SRL1.jpg

What do you guys think? Should I crash? I mean, it is a two hour drive but trolling is trolling.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
damn. that is a MAJOR fuck up. so much that it doesnt feel real.

Nah, I hear that it's just an editorial meant to raise awareness that this extremist group still exists. Nothing malicious intended. Should totally roll up there Clayton Bigsby style though.

Anybody here not have a roommate in college?

I didn't for all but 2 semesters. Having your own privacy is a great thing for study/peace of mind after class and nice to have if say you aren't quite into abstinence only as your folks. Of course, you will likely pay more and you will lose a potential networking tool. If you don't have a roommate I would recommend attending the floor get togethers the RA's usually throw. Do not isolate yourself in college, especially in your Freshman year.

Nah, I hear that it's just an editorial meant to raise awareness that this extremist group still exists. Nothing malicious intended. Should totally roll up there Clayton Bigsby style though.

I wouldn't recommend going alone, but it would be interesting to roll up there with a camera and observe the wildlife.

I had this when I visited family in Texas last year, except it was crayfish instead of crabs. Didn't know the potato/corn side was a staple of the meal, I figured it was just a random combo lol

There was more than a ton of crayfish there iirc (graduation party)

As a Texas resident, I can confirm that is a standard side dish, and we have HELLA crawfish down here. Me and the fam break it out for special occasions, like grad parties or certain holidays

FUck KFC

If you were in the UK you could experience Sams chicken

Best in class

1 thigh, two tower burgers, large chips, 8 wings, Miranda orange fizzy drink, 2 tubs of garlic mayo and 1 chilli sauce tub...bossman

Every Wednesday on my day off the gym

Top Bottom