• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

You got a crew ready to ride? Cause Church's are usually in the forbidden zones.

i'll never forget this one time i was working in Camden, NJ and on the way hone, we stopped at one of those Kennedy Fried Chicken places.. and decided it was too grimy to eat at, so we left and god food closer to home then a few months later, we see the same place on the news because there was a shootout in the place not a robbery mind you, just a normal shootout between customers

Church's can't be anywhere near that bad.

Bleepey

You're definitely NOT the only one. Of course, all I can picture her in is Love Don't Cost A Thing unfortunately. Maybe I need to see some of her vids or something.

Thank you, I ask people to point out which parts looked black? Cos I saw thin lips, narrow nose and caramel skin and their answers can be summarised as " she just does"

masud

Banned
'Black' just means that you have a noticable amount of African in you (not our definition) Christina Milan is clearly 'black'. And latino is not a race so it is quite possible to be both black and latino.

Bleepey

'Black' just means that you have a noticable amount of African in you (not our definition) Christina Milan is clearly 'black'. And latino is not a race so it is quite possible to be both black and latino.

Clearly? I can see barely anything.

That looks good as heck Faceless. It's going down today!

You guys know some more good blaxploitation films? I saw Willie Dynamite awhile back and wanna start watching some more. I'd prefer some that are funnier than serious. Though I really do need to check out Shaft. Still have never seen it.

Onemic

Native Cuban? I ask people to point what they see put and I can never get an answer.

flatter nose and her skin looks browner than what a 100% native person would look like. I think it's mostly native, but I definitely see the African features there.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
flatter nose and her skin looks browner than what a 100% native person would look like. I think it's mostly native, but I definitely see the African features there.

She obviously has african roots. There's a distinct difference between her, and let's say gloria estefan. And both are cuban.

At least the hustle man always have a deal on bootlegs.

Fuck those dudes. Between them, candy hustlers, and dudes that try to sell socks and tshirts, I don't have the patience to deal with that shit.

Fuck those dudes. Between them, candy hustlers, and dudes that try to sell socks and tshirts, I don't have the patience to deal with that shit.

They are annoying but the one thing I will never understand is buying the hustle man bootleg movies. If you're going to break the law, at least have some standards. SN There is one hustle (wo)man that walks around the hood taping 'interesting' things. She gave me one of her dvd. It was certainly something.

Slayven

They are annoying but the one thing I will never understand is buying the hustle man bootleg movies. If you're going to break the law, at least have some standards. SN There is one hustle (wo)man that walks around the hood taping 'interesting' things. She gave me one of her dvd. It was certainly something.
I remember they use to sell this bootlegious movie where they filmed crackheads doing crackhead things. I will never forget the scene where the 90 pound dude fucked 300 pound chick from behind. In the middle of a park.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I remember they use to sell this bootlegious movie where they filmed crackheads doing crackhead things. I will never forget the scene where the 90 pound dude fucked 300 pound chick from behind. In the middle of a park.

i dont think i have an appropriate gif for the face im making....

Men in Black 3 isn't doing "as well as expected".

Is this the end for blacks in movies?

Damn, so sick of this white washed shit coming out, and now even Will is "under-performing".

Can't wait to see the Ryan Reynolds and Taylor Kitsch allowed 5 more bombs.

Old Franchise + The Avengers = Underperformed. Hancock/Bad Boys 3 should do better.
We do need some more leading men--Idris Elba has a good chance, a couple others.

RR needed Denzel.

Holy crap, I'm dying here! You guys are something else. As much crap that is spewed about the Boston area, one of the only TRUE drawbacks up here is KFC is pretty much the only game in town for fast chicken.

niUsi.gif

Wow. That's really all I have to say about that.

LowerLevel

Hmm... everything closes at 2 am and the last train is at 1? Out of town drivers? Parking is just atrocious. Severe cost of living! Ok, that last one is actually the worst, unless you live in the Greater Boston areas. But then commuting... I fucking hate route 3. Yes, like EVERYWHERE, Boston has issues. But I personally haven't seen all the crap that most spew about here. I don't exactly frequent deep Southie or the Townies areas, but I don't go hanging in OP or on Humbolt either even though I grew up on Blue Hill Ave and around Castlegate. To make a rant short, Boston has a lot going for it, more than the negative IMO.

Hmm... everything closes at 2 am and the last train is at 1? Out of town drivers? Parking is just atrocious. Severe cost of living! Ok, that last one is actually the worst, unless you live in the Greater Boston areas. But then commuting... I fucking hate route 3. Yes, like EVERYWHERE, Boston has issues. But I personally haven't seen all the crap that most spew about here. I don't exactly frequent deep Southie or the Townies areas, but I don't go hanging in OP or on Humbolt either even though I grew up on Blue Hill Ave and around Castlegate. To make a rant short, Boston has a lot going for it, more than the negative IMO.

I think he's referring to Boston's reputation for having a lot of racist people.

LowerLevel

I think he's referring to Boston's reputation for having a lot of racist people.

I know. And like I said, EVERYWHERE has issues. I personally haven't been called the word to my face til I went to Va. Beach, I have had a lot more opportunities come to me from the melanin deprived than my own here, Lost virginity to... But I digress this is all my own personal experiences. If anything, there are FAR more "wiggahs" here than anything.

Shawn and Marlon be in some terrible movies. We won't be getting bootlegs of TDKR this early since this movie of course has a lot more security over those 2 ghetto fests.

Top Bottom