• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Although I don't like his shuckin' and jivin' ass, its a shame that this is going on. Cakesoap going worldwide.

Street Fighter is the opposite, where everybody just gets blacker

SF2 Balrog:

SSF2T_Balrog.gif

spruchbalroguncutmd.jpg

SF4 Balrog:

street-fighter-4-balrog.jpg

SF1 Birdie:

sfi_bustart_birdie.jpg

SFA Birdie:

SFA3_Birdie.gif

Order the Double Chocolate Chip Cake.
desserts_cake.jpg

Trust me. It's CRACK. I assure you. You may not like the chicken, but cot damn the cake is something else.

Got a coupon for a free cherry berry chiller from McDonald's wonder if I'll be feeling like the black people they show in commercials during basketball games.

I see more black people in McDonalds commercials then anything else these days.

Another thing of note, not sure if it still goes on, but their ads that ran along side the creation of their "McCafe" on the radio were oddly sexualized. It was the weirdest thing having McDonalds trying to give me a boner while pitching me iced coffee.

I want to have a discussion about Pastor Manning. I remember him during the 2008 elections. "Long legged mac daddy Barack Hussein Obama." lol

Another thing of note, not sure if it still goes on, but their ads that ran along side the creation of their "McCafe" on the radio were oddly sexualized. It was the weirdest thing having McDonalds trying to give me a boner while pitching me iced coffee.

Didn't they have a girl moaning or something on the radio commercial?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I want to have a discussion about Pastor Manning. I remember him during the 2008 elections. "Long legged mac daddy Barack Hussein Obama." lol

Lets.

Also, I think its impossible for many to believe that some black people don't like Obama.

Lets.

Also, I think its impossible for many to believe that some black people don't like Obama.

I remember when I went to church after he was elected and people looked at me like I was crazy for saying I was glad we had a Black president but didn't know how I felt about him yet.

Didn't they have a girl moaning or something on the radio commercial?

Not sure, I do remember them pulling an ad from radio due to complaints and moaning woman may have been it.

Their multiracial tv spots are kind of refreshing. So much better than "a group of caucasians and their one minority friend." I'm looking at you "Men At Work".

DY_nasty

I remember when I went to church after he was elected and people looked at me like I was crazy for saying I was glad we had a Black president but didn't know how I felt about him yet.
When I was at college, right before I finally stopped giving a fuck entirely, I was at this open discussion... and I was explaining to people from 2 black colleges and a catholic school that while I didn't like Obama or support a good deal of his policies, that I'd vote for him solely because he was the better the candidate for the job.

I got shit from every direction possible.

Afterwards though, people that only attended w/o participating hit me with everything from daps to networking/internship opportunities.

Not sure, I do remember them pulling an ad from radio due to complaints and moaning woman may have been it.

Their multiracial tv spots are kind of refreshing. So much better than "a group of caucasians and their one minority friend." I'm looking at you "Men At Work".

I'll take that over a bunch of black people dancing to elevator hip hop while they eat chicken

lol I love these commercials they crack me up for that very reason.

Yeah and as far as Men at Work goes out of a bunch of dudes that are ridiculous characters the black guy seems most ridiculous.

DY_nasty

I fucking hate when McDonalds tries to sell me coffee.

Can it just be a black guy drinking coffee and not a def poetry jam session?

That's exactly how I felt. "Cool, progress.....but will he be a good president?" And so far I'm a bit disappointed, but with the choices of Romney, McCain or Obama I don't think I'd change my vote.

I think the stupidest McDonalds commercial is the one where there riding in a van eating breakfast and one guy is rapping into a mic that looks like it's not plugged into anything at all.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I despise those McDonald's commercials. I didn't know I could hate that much, until they come on. Shit offends me on a cellular level. It's how blatant the shit is.

To top it off, the commercials aren't even good and are low budget as fuck.

Fuck those dancing hamsters from the car commercials too. :mad:

/end hate

I despise those McDonald's commercials. I didn't know I could hate that much, until they come on. Shit offends me on a cellular level. It's how blatant the shit is.

To top it off, the commercials aren't even good and are low budget as fuck.

Fuck those dancing hamsters from the car commercials too. :mad:

/end hate

Yeah those commercials make me want to slap a Kia executive.

I get very angry when people pop into threads and say "lol, blacks don't have a mind of their own.". Like, it really irritates me.

LowerLevel

Yo, how did I miss this???

As for Vanessa in VF5, you can change her skin color apparently with optimization. Definitely going back to soul sista Vanessa until some chump claims she's too OP again...

And PLEASE don't get me started on McD's commercials. Used to be I'd only see them on TVOne or something, now I can see them watching ABC show's with the wife???

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=475496

Kinda sad that one man's words can change people's minds so quickly. What happened to thinking for yourself?

Perhaps he should endorse two parent families, striving for higher education and Entrepreneurship, since his followers are clearly incapable of independent thought.

some would say he should endorse jumping off a cliff.(the racist kind, mind you)

why are they suddenly supporting gay marriage? are they supporting it because they finally realize its dumb to deny rights to another opressed group or the messiah finally endorsed it.

People are sheep.

And more.

Wow. It was also funny how when Jay Z came out in support of gay marriage a lot of people were saying he has no influence. Yet rap music is the reason we are in the situation we're in.

Yeah, Halo 4 is gonna be the shit! Can't wait for it's release on Nov. 6th, 2012!

I think something else happens on that day, too, but I...son of a bitch, it's on the tip of my tongue and I can't figure it out.

Top Bottom