• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

I went the semi-corny route. She's a crazy person so there are things she does/doesn't do due to said craziness. For example, she will not eat left overs.

so I said "Maybe start by eating left overs." clocked out and I'll see how she took it tomorrow. And as I mentioned earlier I got wrangled/tricked into a lunch date, so I'll post anything noteworthy.

Doesn't eat left-overs? Fuck sometimes left overs taste better. I can't with this chick dude and I don't even interact with her.

Kreed

i havent really read that thread yet, but i dont think it's conducive to intelligent dialogue to keep half of this discussion in here. go say that shit in the thread.

at least that's how black OT threads usually go.
i can kinda see why people disliked the community split for reasons beyond personal preference.

I have a number of reasons why I dislike the community split, but what you're complaining about is unique to some of the posters in this thread, not community threads in general. Most people talking about the thread in here are talking about it in the topic though.

FyreWulff

I'm getting my struggle on.

ujGNql.jpg

overdosing on sriracha brb

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
I guess i'll be posting in the unemployed thread. i just lost the job that i was at for almost a decade.
Said it was downsizing. Straight blindsided. Feels bad man.

I guess i'll be posting in the unemployed thread. i just lost the job that i was at for almost a decade.

Yeah, they like to give you the whole nothing personal, downsizing/rightsizing spiel. Sorry to hear that, man. Get on that unemployment tip ASAP

Morris has an opening for a bodyguard from this crazy broad.

Yeah, they like to give you the whole nothing personal, downsizing/rightsizing spiel. Sorry to hear that, man. Get on that unemployment tip ASAP

Morris has an opening for a bodyguard from this crazy broad.

Why do so many people do this?

At first I thought it was just syphon filter's goofy-ass being goofy. But this happens regularly.

And I don't need a body guard...I don't think

Aw lawd i love me some whooty. I'd wife a whooty if I could.
Why can't you? Nothing stopping you bra.
I find sometime whooty can have alot more sass than booty. Especially when they're trying to emulate what they think black girls are like.
Thank God I've never had this experience. Actually I did mess with this sorta sassy white girl before but then I thought, "You are defeating like the whole reason of me fucking with you", then dumped her ass. She tried to get back with me for the LONGEST, had to delete her off my facebook lol. It's really about their friends, if she has black girlfriends WATCHOUT!
Sorry to hear that man, where do you live and what field are you in? I might be able to help out w/ some prospects.

Why are you so inside this chick's? She sounds like a Gaf interaction thread. Except no 3ds involved.

Didn't see your post earlier.

Your question is one of the many aspects I just don't get about my situation.

She's married (this always drops people's jaws, once she told me that she was aware that he loved her a lot more than she loved him. Took her some time to even cough up "yea I love him" and this was after they married) she's close to her family, has a couple friends I'm aware of and is close to others at work.

I am unnecessary it would seem. Can't rationalize crazy I guess.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Sorry to hear that man, where do you live and what field are you in? I might be able to help out w/ some prospects.

IT. I'm a Minnesota kid. Was in their tech department as a systems generalist. I think i'm still in shock because all i keep asking myself is "why me? what did i do that made them say get rid of him"

Ah well. Time to see if 3M will let me get that work. Can't curl up and die when i have a kid and a mortgage.

Moris, Is that chick a dramatic distraction, or is she an actual issue that needs to be dealt with? Because it would just take one HR phone call to make her life hella shitty.

IT. I'm a Minnesota kid. Was in their tech department as a systems generalist. I think i'm still in shock because all i keep asking myself is "why me? what did i do that made them say get rid of him"

Ah well. Time to see if 3M will let me get that work. Can't curl up and die when i have a kid and a mortgage.

Moris, Is that chick a dramatic distraction, or is she an actual issue that needs to be dealt with? Because it would just take one HR phone call to make her life hella shitty.

She's just drama, if she ever became a real issue I still have all those emails and I could have something done about it real quick. She helped me out a lot, she was 1 of 3 people who interviewed me at 18 and gave me a decent job. She always stood up for me whenever office stuff went out of hand, she was really pissed when they laid me off and there was a time when she was a always reasonable down to earth person. So far she hasn't done so much to make me forget that and force me to call HR, and if she really is gonna be gone in the near future I can just let her leave and ignore her cause there'd be no way she could confront me after that.

Shit is really complicated and I could write for paragraphs about all the angles.

TL;DR - It isn't that serious, if it gets there I have all her crazy emails. She earned a lot of credit the first few years we knew eachother, and I don't think she's been crazy enough for me to ignore that just yet.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
She's just drama, if she ever became a real issue I still have all those emails and I could have something done about it real quick. She helped me out a lot, she was 1 of 3 people who interviewed me at 18 and gave me a decent job. She always stood up for me whenever office stuff went out of hand, she was really pissed when they laid me off and there was a time when she was a always reasonable down to earth person. So far she hasn't done so much to make me forget that and force me to call HR, and if she really is gonna be gone in the near future I can just let her leave and ignore her cause there'd be no way she could confront me after that.

Shit is really complicated and I could write for paragraphs about all the angles.

TL;DR - It isn't that serious, if it gets there I have all her crazy emails. She earned a lot of credit the first few years we knew eachother, and I don't think she's been crazy enough for me to ignore that just yet.

Ok maybe she literally went crazy over the last few years. Something personal could of pushed her over the edge and you would only see the effects of her going crazy without the reasons why.

Slayven

Ok maybe she literally went crazy over the last few years. Something personal could of pushed her over the edge and you would only see the effects of her going crazy without the reasons why.

He will feel the effects, he will wake up ziptied to a bed in a cabin in the woods. He will live a reverse lifetime movie.

You guys just hear the crazy shit. We had a normal office friend type talk when we picked up lunch and after that when I had to go past her desk. It used to be all normal everyday then it went like 90/10 then 80/20 and so on, right now it's about 60/40.

...dear lord I sound like a battered wife.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
You guys just hear the crazy shit. We had a normal office friend type talk when we picked up lunch and after that when I had to go past her desk. It used to be all normal everyday then it went like 90/10 then 80/20 and so on, right now it's about 60/40.

...dear lord I sound like a battered wife.

He will feel the effects, he will wake up ziptied to a bed in a cabin in the woods. He will live a reverse lifetime movie.

Slaven called it...

IT? Good, I might be able to help you out since my company has offices in Bloomington. Shoot me a PM, so I can get your resume.

I've heard GAFers ask what is the equivalent of "nigger" to a white person. I think the about Tagg Romney and Substitute thread have given us two possibilities.

Top Bottom