• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Things I learned from work today: Black people don't use bar soap because it makes them ashy.

I just happen to use Bath and Body Works Noir so I can't quite test this hypothesis. Anyone used bar soap?

tumblr_lvre1a0XRs1qgkai1o1_500.png

First thing I thought of. Hopefully he remembers that keeping it real can go wrong

And white people use just the bar of soap without a wash cloth

TIME TO START A NEW WAVE ARGUMENT

Washcloth or Loofah?

i've been done with Washcloths for over a decade. Loofahs for life.

i remember like 5 years ago at work there was a big argument about Washcloths and Loofahs, it was HILARIOUS!

harSon

Banned
TIME TO START A NEW WAVE ARGUMENT

Washcloth or Loofah?

i've been done with Washcloths for over a decade. Loofahs for life.

i remember like 5 years ago at work there was a big argument about Washcloths and Loofahs, it was HILARIOUS!

I had a huge argument with a bunch of house mates and friends about wash cloths versus bars of soap for scrubbing, and everyone would get quiet when I asked how they wiped their asses.

Do you mean movies/music she doesn't like or quirks she doesn't like about herself?

Stuff you find out she doesn't like with a passion. Just vaguely mention it as if you didn't know. Like say she hates Lil Wayne or some shit, mention listening to him on the way to work. See her get in a tizzy but use that obliviousness. Basically what I'm saying is troll her IRL.

You know what are awesome? Bath pumice stones.

Oh and I was looking for hood party fliers and found this.

coon-o-ween-poster.jpg

As a designer this shit always drives me up a wall. How many more typefaces are you going to add jesus.

Imm0rt4l

Got accused of abusing steroids when I was checking myself out by some skinny-flabby older guy that I never see in the gym ever(I'm a gym rat and live at golds gym north las vegas).

Felt awesome and infuriating all at the same time. Mostly laughed it off and took it as the absolute ultimate compliment.

Fried chicken free for 7 months now

Got accused of abusing steroids when I was checking myself out by some skinny-flabby older guy that I never see in the gym ever(I'm a gym rat and live at golds gym north las vegas).

Felt awesome and infuriating all at the same time. Mostly laughed it off and took it as the absolute ultimate compliment.

m1RKY.png

Crazy girl update:

My aloft 'I don't care about anything' emails must have really stuck it to her ( no FreeMufasa). She came to my floor passively aggressively remarking on having to come see me and how its not the other way around. Hiding how pleased I was that it was pissing her off, my smile soon become an expression of 'is this woman srs'? She kept complaining and then compared me to some other guy in the office who apparently still gives a fuck. Said 'at least he says good morning via email every morning'......

I ain't about that life. I can handle your bs, your fake problems and made up office drama. I am not about to write you up a good morning everyday..

I want normal office relationships, the fuck is wrong with this place.

Crazy girl update:

My aloft 'I don't care about anything' emails must have really stuck it to her ( no FreeMufasa). She came to my floor passively aggressively remarking on having to come see me and how its not the other way around. Hiding how pleased I was that it was pissing her off, my smile soon become an expression of 'is this woman srs'? She kept complaining and then compared me to some other guy in the office who apparently still gives a fuck. Said 'at least he says good morning via email every morning'......

I ain't about that life. I can handle your bs, your fake problems and made up office drama. I am not about to write you up a good morning everyday..

says good morning via email?

WTF!??!??!!?!?!!??!!!?

Slayven

Crazy girl update:

This shit is fascinating, I am serious. I wish you film it. Is she this way with other people?

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Crazy girl update:

dude you been giving attention to an atention fiend... you can't just cut her off and expect her to walk away. You got to do her dirty and make her think it was her idea you guys aren't friends.

The sad part is that if you had fucked her earlier and then pulled this her mental frame of reference would of got the hint. But you've been talking and even worse listening to her crazy. No way she just walks away cause your being vague. Your basically a captured audience to the show that is her crazy life and you've been doing it for free.

Slayven

How can folks be that bold they can walk up to a stranger and just get mad for no got damn reason?

Ever since my first birthday, I've been getting those cookie cakes from Great American Cookies. And every year I eat way too much of them

but it's soooo goooood

Imm0rt4l

How can folks be that bold they can walk up to a stranger and just get mad for no got damn reason?

cuz in dudes 19 years of being 'in the game' his physique isn't as nice as mine, and the ninja was jelly. Either he has poor genetics, or he aint going as hard in the paint as I am. I'm inclined to say it's the latter, cuz I aint seen his ass in the gym and I recognize all the gym rats.

Shit I'm only 5'10 200 lbs(175 ish of lean mass) ~12% bodyfat, aint shit impressive about that imo.

Slayven

You aint speaking lies, these things are amazing. Only have it once a year, but when you taste that shit...

9hy44jf

*runs off to eat some more*
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=43319361#post43319361

cuz in dudes 19 years of being 'in the game' his physique isn't as nice as mine, and the ninja was jelly. Either he has poor genetics, or he aint going as hard in the paint as I am. I'm inclined to say it's the latter, cuz I aint seen his ass in the gym and I recognize all the gym rats.

Shit I'm only 5'10 200 lbs(175 ish of lean mass) ~12% bodyfat, aint shit impressive about that imo.

So he was just mad.

says good morning via email?

WTF!??!??!!?!?!!??!!!?

My internal monologue was like "yo...YO.....YO!"

This shit is fascinating, I am serious. I wish you film it. Is she this way with other people?

Thats what I wonder and there's no way she is. Email everyday guy is super emotional and needy and....well a male version of her so they shit talk everything with one another.

Other guy who worked with us barely talks to her due to lack of interest on both ends it seems.

She has a somewhat normal back and forth with everyone else.

dude you been giving attention to an atention fiend... you can't just cut her off and expect her to walk away. You got to do her dirty and make her think it was her idea you guys aren't friends.

The sad part is that if you had fucked her earlier and then pulled this her mental frame of reference would of got the hint. But you've been talking and even worse listening to her crazy. No way she just walks away cause your being vague. Your basically a captured audience to the show that is her crazy life and you've been doing it for free.

See, I'm a victim of circumstance.

She was my direct supervisor for several years, honestly, best boss I ever had. She was reassigned and thats when she went insane. She was, and on occasion is still, a pretty cool person. Plus I'm about 20-30 years younger than the office average.

I've tried everything! At first I was myself, as nice as the office expects, and she was crazy. I was mean, she would get ticked off and say she will never talk to me again, awesome! Few days later she comes around like it never happened. I'm trying apathy and it makes her pissed, but shes still insane.

A problem I think some people encounter when they get older...the line between personal and business life blurs.

ReiGun

The until 10:30 part seems like a dick move since, according to what folks have told me, no one goes to clubs till like 11.

hypernima

Banned
I think I have a weakness.
Whiite women with big booties

But then again whenever I see a good one in general I feel like cable trying to control his techno virus infected arm.

Top Bottom