• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Yes. I remember that, actually.

I wasn't trying to shit up the thread or whatever it is, I was honestly trying to help at the time because there was a few sexy girl threads at the time and I did contribute to them and tried to steer people away from posting too risque things so that the threads would last longer, and it did help.

Sorry if it seemed as if I was shitting the thread up. Next time I'll just stay away.

I remember that..

and I've gotta say, Spin was trying to keep the thread on life support despite the fact it was being groomed to be locked.
freaking' wet t-shirts and g-strings (from the back) being posted without regard for mods.

EDIT:Added both Moris and Satch to psn.. accept it!

Tiger's avatar.........
rkSaM.gif

DominoKid

Think Like A Man (the movie) is pretty good. Idk why yall hated on it tho.

Steve Harvey you clever motherfucker. That game selling motherfucker.

I remember that..

and I've gotta say, Spin was trying to keep the thread on life support despite the fact it was being groomed to be locked.
freaking' wet t-shirts and g-strings (from the back) being posted without regard for mods.

EDIT:Added both Moris and Satch to psn.. accept it!
Yeah. I mean, I'm not a mod by any means but pre-google GAF, I really saw no problem with a sexy girl thread as long as people didn't get too crazy with it.

Oh, my PSN is atrickcard and my Gamertag on XBL is the same as my GAF user name.

I haven't been too active on either due to personal stuff, but I'll probably be playing Playstation All Stars Battle Royale when that comes out.

Nah I don't care about the mods.. let them do their thing, I just didn't want the threads to be locked.. risque women were screwing things up.

and I already have you on PSN Spin, I got that milfy Viper avatar.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I feel bad for my PS3 bros because I am NEVER on it anymore. I only play fighting games and RPGs on my PS3 - but aside from month old fighting games, I'm never on PSN to play them. Either the connection is too all over the place, or I'm out playing in Austin or Houston. RPGs? I don't even feel like switching my ethernet cables over :/

Imm0rt4l

I'm ps3 only for now, but I'll probably cop another 360 this month or next, so I'ma be lttp on Halo 4. I never played reach, but I owned 1-3.

Just go to every Hot Women thread in the history of this board, and you've basically step foot into a White Women Appreciation thread.

If only there were Racist White Women Appreciation threads, then you wouldn't be complaining.

On a serious note though, a hot woman is a hot woman. The people here will post who they think is hot, they didn't go into those threads with the intention of excluding black girls.

ReiGun

I haven't had a chance to play my PS3 in almost two months. I just got done playing Mahvel. Hot damn, I'm so free now. :(

PSN is ReiGun16, btw.

harSon

Banned
If only there were Racist White Women Appreciation threads, then you wouldn't be complaining.

On a serious note though, a hot woman is a hot woman. The people here will post who they think is hot, they didn't go into those threads with the intention of excluding black girls.

Was that your attempt at an insult?

Was that your attempt at an insult?

nah, just pointing out your double standard when it comes to looking for anything racist in everything for outrage purposes and yet going after women who think you're inferior.

But by all means ignore the 2nd part of my post where I wasn't joking around and actually giving you a legitimate reason as to why calling any hot women thread on GAF a "White Women Appreciation" thread is fucking stupid.

Onemic

shots fired!

And my PSN is onem1c, same as my gamertag. get at me brahs.

harSon

Banned
nah, just pointing out your double standard when it comes to looking for anything racist in everything for outrage purposes and yet going after women who think you're inferior.

But by all means ignore the 2nd part of my post where I wasn't joking around and actually giving you a legitimate reason as to why calling any hot women thread a "White Women Appreciation" thread is fucking stupid.

I wasn't aware that having meaningless sex with someone four years ago made legitimate talking points, like the inequality of beauty standards in society, completely invalid. And once again, I'm a human being, not some messiah like entity whose completely infallible and impervious to any form of wrong doing. I did something stupid, like every other human that's walked this Earth, and it was even hypocritical to some viewpoints I hold, but I still don't see the how it renders any arguments I've levied on these boards void of merit.

And calling these threads a White Women Appreciation thread was a joke as much as it was an exaggeration. I didn't say that the people behind the keyboards posting these pictures were Neo Nazis minutes removed from washing their Klan robes in the sink, I simply stated that the direction of the threads point to a fairly alarming social issue in terms of societal held standards of beauty.

Onemic

But all you do is play Guilty Gear :(

I can bring out dat mitsu on you doe. I just practice gg atm and play games anyone invites me to, I cant play a gg match yet for the life of me.

onemic = one mic? lmao. i was reading it as o-nee-mic all this time. like what does that even mean.

All I need is one mic. Damn is that song old now. :( Made that username when Nas and that single were still hot in the streets. Its funny because I used to pronounce it oh-nem-ic to make it sound all different and special, now I dont give a shit.

OneMic I got your PSN message about Dust 514

I got a voucher for it last week when I got my PS3. Its pretty laggy though

As a former Eve Online player Im so jelly

I wasn't aware that having meaningless sex with someone four years ago made legitimate talking points, like the inequality of beauty standards in society, completely invalid. And once again, I'm a human being, not some messiah like entity whose completely infallible and impervious to any form of wrong doing. I did something stupid, like every other human that's walked this Earth, and it was even hypocritical to some viewpoints I hold, but I still don't see the how it renders any arguments I've levied on these boards void of merit.

And calling these threads a White Women Appreciation thread was a joke as much as it was an exaggeration. I didn't say that the people behind the keyboards posting these pictures were Neo Nazis minutes removed from washing their Klan robes in the sink, I simply stated that the direction of the threads point to a fairly alarming social issue in terms of societal held standards of beauty.

I love the fact that you took my joke so seriously, then you go ahead and say what you said was a joke when you've spent a bunch of long posts detailing what you meant by it before, clearly making it not a joke. And if it was, you can't blame me for mistaken it for a serious post, cause from my lurking days until now all I've ever seen you post was race this and race that, never displaying a sense of humor at all.

Sorry, pseudo-intellectualism isn't a good excuse.

The real question is, how does he know so much about me despite the fact that he's only been on the board since February, and until June/July, my presence on this board was sporadic at best.

I've been lurking for years and signed up probably 2 years ago. My account didn't get approved until a little while back. I didn't start posting much until probably this past week.

I really hope you all are joking about not knowing it was one mic.

This is some probation level shit, yall on notice. BCT status can be lowered.

We bringing back the grits conversation?

SUGAR, BUTTER, PEPPER.

For numerous offenses you are now down to Charlie Black status. To regain your Beta status you must stop this sugar in your grits abomination.

Top Bottom