• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

With the election season just ending I am always fascinated by Iowa.Its it the heartland but its a Blue State. Could a black man live in Iowa? Thoughts....

FyreWulff

With the election season just ending I am always fascinated by Iowa.Its it the heartland but its a Blue State. Could a black man live in Iowa? Thoughts....

It's due to Des Moines. Outside the major cities of Iowa, it's white conservastan, much like once you go outside Omaha/Lincoln in Nebraska.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I blame Monique

Shit kills me. I understand the importance of loving yourself and all, but noooooooothing kills me harder than the girl on facebook, 200+ lbs, posing in the mirror talking about "thick&juicy. like if u want sum"

So Mufasa,

how's part 3 coming along?
3AQmK.gif

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Shit kills me. I understand the importance of loving yourself and all, but noooooooothing kills me harder than the girl on facebook, 200+ lbs, posing in the mirror talking about "thick&juicy. like if u want sum"

Dudes still thirst, so they continue

Mononofu

Dy you tried to learn me and I tried my best.

mononofu said:
Shhhh the end game to Operation Caliphate by the orders of the newly cloned Lord Barack Hussein Obama is to send crazy white people off world. Their destination? A top serect NBP ran slave colony on Mars. Broken and bitter they will be forced to terraform the blazing surface. The only release? Sweet merciful death. Then black males will saturate the earth, spreading their superior genes to all human female kind. Having archived the ultimate conquest, Lord Barack Hussein Obama will sit on his great white throne. His people will gather togeher and do obeisance him; letting out a mighty roar. Thus signify the beginning of a new age, a second renaissance...

Fin.

Top Bottom