• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

So yall never had this?
410lLOk2I4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The look of them turn me off

You take the Chitlins, and you mix a bit into your sweet potatoes, and you get this sweet and sour thing going on (far as I know I'm the only person who does this)

U7WLn.jpg

My grandmother always told me never to eat someone else's chitlins unless you know how they keep their house.

I feel this way about potato salad, too

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Anyone play sleeping dogs? I'm tempted
I still don't know the point of that movie. Nothing good happens. Like at all. Even the ending is just finding out Precious is more fucked up than before.
yeah... it was bad enough that I see plenty of shit like that outside of a movie, but it being pointless too? No. Fuck that.

your avatar is awesome

DominoKid

chicken gizzards. whatever the hell those are. my grandma use to eat em. i never did.
i do like neckbones though.

I still don't know the point of that movie. Nothing good happens. Like at all. Even the ending is just finding out Precious is more fucked up than before.

that's life.

G-Fex

At my local store here you can buy:

- pig feet
- pig snout
- pig ears
- chicken feet
- cow stomach

co-worker said black beans and pig feet is great, I remember I found one of the boxes I was about to stock was broken and it smelled so damn funky, it was a bottle of pigsfeet, so nasty.

Ever step into a mexican market? All that pork smell really gets to you.

FyreWulff

co-worker said black beans and pig feet is great, I remember I found one of the boxes I was about to stock was broken and it smelled so damn funky, it was a bottle of pigsfeet, so nasty.

These are all in that store because the area is like 95% latino. And yes, latino markets have that distinct flavorful smell to them. The Mekong asian market down the street has a tea flavor to everything you buy.

G-Fex

These are all in that store because the area is like 95% latino. And yes, latino markets have that distinct flavorful smell to them. The Mekong asian market down the street has a tea flavor to everything you buy.

pics incoming

Yup same, we have carneceria (Sp?) everywhere.

Hell I'm thinking of stopping by a Cardenas and picking up a big carne asada burrito.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Stop playing guys I know someone else here eats chitlins

Yes. And tripas. And menudo. Eating MREs along with travelling to Africa, Asia, and the Middle East pretty much takes care of any "ewwww what's that" that lingers from childhood. As long as it's properly cleaned, it's fine. When it's not properly cleaned... well, it tastes like what just went through it.

At my local store here you can buy:

- pig feet
- pig snout
- pig ears
- chicken feet
- cow stomach
Where's the ox tail?

Try the tiger uppercut of a downscale pan-Asian market. Peppers/sambal, plus pickling vinegar, plus fishmonger... and if you're lucky, maybe someone said something to the management when they dropped a durian.

Onemic

Anyone play sleeping dogs? I'm tempted
yeah... it was bad enough that I see plenty of shit like that outside of a movie, but it being pointless too? No. Fuck that.

your avatar is awesome

Slayers the shit. Get Guilty Gear and we can get bodied together.

Isnt Sleeping Dogs just True Crime: Hong Kong?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Slayers the shit. Get Guilty Gear and we can get bodied together.

Isnt Sleeping Dogs just True Crime: Hong Kong?

A.B.A. rocks me. I'm just waiting for PSN to unfuck itself.

And I heard Sleeping Dogs was really good in sandboxgamenotmadebyrockstar kind of way.

FyreWulff

I grabbed a pork roast and just threw it in the slow cooker.

I should start a Youtube series where I cook food and name it Cooking With Fyre.

All for you bro.

They smell like shit when they are being cleaned and cooked but they aren't too bad when you eat them, just needs a little hot sauce. With that said I really could go the rest of my life without trying them again.
Sheeps head, cow tongue,sheep intestines man u name it I probably had it
My girl is from Turkey and that is her favorite meal. They eat the brain and everything; she loves the cheeks. *vomit*

Top Bottom