• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

I'm sure there is some plantation down south that will take yo ass back, since you seem to be all about that life.

ilo2kpmCZaaem.gif

Raisin Cookies > Peanut Butter Cookies > White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies >
SnickerDoodles = Chocolate Chip

Chocolate chip are middle tier ass cookies next to everything, except snickerdoodles.
triple chocolate > * > chocolate > white chocolate macadamia nut > oatmeal raisin > peanut butter

I'm sure there is some plantation down south that will take yo ass back, since you seem to be all about that life.

iPBb3mKIlWJmL.gif

So I was going over stuff I used to watch as a kid, I pretty much grew up on hilarious black sitcoms. I know we've talked about this before but I mean check this list and think about how stuff has been since 2000.

~In Living Color
~Martin
~Family Matters
~Fresh Prince
~Living Single
~Sister, Sister
~Hangin' with Mr. Cooper
~Smart Guy

PJs can fuck off though, never liked it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_sitcom#2000s

They fuck they got there? Nada.

So I was going over stuff I used to watch as a kid, I pretty much grew up on hilarious black sitcoms. I know we've talked about this before but I mean check this list and think about how stuff has been since 2000.

~In Living Color
~Martin
~Family Matters
~Fresh Prince
~Living Single
~Sister, Sister
~Hangin' with Mr. Cooper
~Smart Guy

Crazy how we how have less variety then we did in the 90's

SMH

Edit: Just for clarification PTW that's the 1990's not the 1790's.

I just looked again to confirm: it's about ~2,000 calories for a double-stack. about 1,300 calories for a regular bacon cheeseburger with normal toppings. plus another ~600 calories for regular fries. plus however much for your drink.

holy shit, large fries = ~1,500 calories all by itself!

For comparison, a Mickey D's Cheddar-Onion-Bacon Angus 1/3 poudner is 790 calories and a regular fry is 380 calories. Obama's America indeed.

Picture a big gulp. Fill it to the brim with fries. Now put that in a brown bag. Fill that brown bag about a quarter the way up. That's a large from Five Guys.

someday i will try one of those with a large fries.

Kreed

~In Living Color
~Martin
~Family Matters
~Fresh Prince
~Living Single
~Sister, Sister
~Hangin' with Mr. Cooper
~Smart Guy

Hold on now, even if we take the Boondocks off of that 2000s list since it's not really a sitcom, Everybody Hates Chris, The Bernie Mac Show, and My Wife and Kids were at least Hangin' with Mr. Cooper/Sister, Sister/Smart Guy tier.

BHZ Mayor

Any of you getting a Wii-U?

I might whenver they release a new 3D Mario/some other good 3D platformer. Anyway that achievements thread is funny. After years of constant whining about how achievements ruined gaming/are unnecessary padding/made people OCD/are a carrot on a stick/takes the fun out of just playing the game/etc., now all of a sudden since Nintendo decides to not implement a mandatory system, achievements are now suddenly this great thing of huge importance.

Hold on now, even if we take the Boondocks off of that 2000s list since it's not really a sitcom, Everybody Hates Chris, The Bernie Mac Show, and My Wife and Kids were at least Hangin' with Mr. Cooper/Sister, Sister/Smart Guy tier.

Your forgetting the WB/UPN stable of shows from the 90's, they had tons of black sitcoms. The 90's had so much more than what we got last decade.

Kreed

Your forgetting the WB/UPN stable of shows from the 90's, they had tons of black sitcoms. The 90's had so much more than what we got last decade.

I wasn't trying to compare the 00s to the 90s. Just saying that there were some 00 programs that weren't "Nada".

Onemic

Any of you getting a Wii-U?

WiiU is one of the most underhyped console releases ever. I feel like they're almost pulling a Saturn. I can't take a chance on it because there's still next to no information available on the damn thing, next to no games coming out for it on launch, and I already got burned enough with my launch 3DS.

someday i will try one of those with a large fries.

that's some grown man shit. I'll tip my hat if you do, though I'll probably feel a bit queasy for you. Pre and post pics will be required.

I must now try this Five Guys, on my next paycheck.
shit is good, mang. just...you can't eat that very often.

I'm sorry but as a full blooded Nigerian I love me the shit out some Gizzards.
NOT HELPING

Top Bottom