• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

ReiGun

OH I see y'all had another Popeyes love-in while I was away. I'll come back when yall are being civilized and classy black folk again.

I can't remember what Church's or Popeye's taste like. There's a place in Compton everyone raves about, but you might catch a two piece trying to pick up a two piece there.

Found it.

Some of the yelp reviews are informative.

..Or maybe there should be a sign that simply says the following:
"If you wear sweater vests like Rick Santorum or know who Rick Santorum is or would vote for Rick Santorum or would vote Republican or would even VOTE, then you're probably to white for this establishment."..

Yes, the location is Compton... deal with it! Parking along the street is fine for you to get your to go order. Its only a few traffic lights away from the 91 or the 710, so keep the paranoia in check until you hit freeway speed... your stomach will thank you.

Yes its in Compton, but that makes it legit. Eat with the locals (I would recommend daylight hours) and enjoy the awesome meal.

wear a bulletproof vest and you're all set!

He takes the skin off too.

epic-cry.gif

FyreWulff

I wonder if he knows mods can see the previous version of your post (he got quoted anyway)

At least, I believe they can

edit: didn't know it could be construed as racist? did he live under a rock made of unobtainium?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Perfect lock spot as JC said. I think he was sincerely sorry at the end there so I feel bad for tossing fuel on the fire. Happy ending somewhat.

So I know PTW is in, who else is going to be getting PS All Stars when it comes out?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
This one was my favorite:

I just had to resurrect this thread now that I’m able to post so I could share my own horrific story:

A few years ago when I was still in high school in my senor years I too shared the same fate as many others here who ‘crapped their pants’

It was your average boring day at school and I was enjoying my lunch break when I felt the urge to shit.
The past few days I hadn’t been feeling too well as the flu was going around my school and I had picked up on it as you do with people coughing and sneezing around you all day.

So anyway I felt the urge to shit and since I didn’t really want to waste my lunch break hanging out with my friends I tried to put it off. Well 20 minutes past and the feeling started to get worse and worse to the point where I was almost feeling pain. Oh god I have to shit NOW.

I excused my self from my friends making up an excuse that I needed to get some stuff from my locker and proceeded to power walk to the toilets. Sadly when getting there all the cubicles were occupied. Fuck. I left and made my way to the other toilets at the end of the school where the younger kids went but alas, they were taken as well. DAMN IT. Shit was getting serious and I knew that this wasn’t going to be your ordinary shit – it was diarrhea

I had two choices, wait for a toilet or go to the toilet in our common room for the older students.
Now this common room toilet was off limits to students. It wasn’t supposed to be used as a substitute for the other toilets and the coordinator had cracked it at people using it. Well I had no choice so I decided to go for it, id just take the punishment if caught or whatever.

My insides were hurting, the shit was pushing up against my asshole and It felt it was about to come out. I felt sick.
Walking fast / jogging I made it to the common room. There were only a few people inside and I manage to stealthily make my way around the room and slip in and close the door.

I had only just closed the door and was fiddling with the lock when it happened. I started to shit.
I ran to the toilet, dropped my pants, spun around and lifted the lift all in smooth motion but I was too late.

Shit came flying out of my ass, ending up on my underpants, legs, the floor and down the side toilet.
No…. no no no!!!!!! *sobbing*
I couldn’t believe it and was frozen for about 5 seconds, for the first time in my life I just crapped my pants – and in school.

I finished up but there was mess everywhere and my underpants were beyond recoverable.
There were no proper bins in the room either, so I had to stuff them into this little side bin for the paper towel when drying your hands.

When I had just done this there was a knock at the door and my heart sank. My year level coordinator was banging on the door demanding to know who was in there. “….ill be just a minute!”

I was panicking and was trapped. Surely with the attention my coordinator was drawing banging and yelling on the door everyone would be watching, waiting to see who just got busted.

I couldn’t, and wouldn’t accept being caught and known for the rest of my school life as the kid who shat his pants. Plus the room was destroyed. Shit on the floor, shit all over the toilet, shit filled underpants in the bin – I would never be able to live it down!

Luckily there was a small window at the top of the room and being a skinny, tall guy and desperate I managed to climb up, open and fall out the window (almost handing on my neck by the way)

I gathered my self and stealthy made my way around the building and re-entered the common room. I had to make it look like I wasn’t a suspect or suspicious at all. To my shock there was a big crowd, excited to see who was in the room and wouldn’t open up. I casually walked up to a friend and asked what was going on. He explained and also mentioned that the teachers had gone to get a key.

Well when they opened it my heart was racing and there was a “OMG WHAT THE HELL!!” moment. Followed by cursing and my coordinator running out holding his mouth.

Needless to say that caused quite a stir especially since they never found out who it was and I was damn lucky.

It's you guys fault y'know, with your hippity hoppity nonsense.

Gorillas = Goons

Monkey = Vagina

Baboon = Racist

I mean, how could anyone know?

Mumei

I wonder if he knows mods can see the previous version of your post (he got quoted anyway)

At least, I believe they can

edit: didn't know it could be construed as racist? did he live under a rock made of unobtainium?

He's... actually not the only one. I had told another member of Pop-GAF not to call people "baboons" because of the racist implications (even if he didn't intend them) a few months ago, actually. Though for what it's worth, I think Kyon was being offensive out of ignorance and not out of malice.

If you read the last couple pages of the Pop-GAF thread, there's quite a bit of ignorance how black people have been portrayed as apes or monkeys (and how it is a common trope in racist imagery generally; the Japanese being portrayed as simian during WWII propaganda, for instance). Yes, it does require a spectacular amount of ignorance, but... I mean, it is Pop-GAF.

Top Bottom