• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

I have a confession to make. I suck at fighting games. I have the worst memory ever which makes remembering combos impossible. I've only ever been good at Soul Caliber and only for the Dreamcast for some reason. Taki ruining fools.

I hear you man. I was only good at DOA2 on Dreamcast because I mastered reverses, but I cannot do 2-D fighters for shit. I always just watch my character and get wrecked.

black woman will be the first one to tell you what she *ain't* doing in the bedroom. So you don't even have to ask.

But some guys don't call these chicks out, I once had a girl who'd only had sex missionary before she met me and that's all she wanted. The previous lame never tried anything, it took me months to reprogram that chick

akira28

"damn boy you nasty" -10 HP
"why you gotta be a freak though?" -500 HP
"no, and I don't feel comfortable letting you do that." -1000HP. Mood killed. Game over.

"no, and I don't feel comfortable letting you do that." -1000HP. Mood killed. Game over.

How about sneaking a move in and she almost let's her self enjoy it then she regains her senses and kicks you out - CCCCombo BREAKKKER!!

Imm0rt4l

Tag Tournament 2 or T6?

TTT2.

i used to be good at fighting games then i got a 360 instead of a ps3 and stopped playing them.
dualshock or bust. cant play stick at all.

tekken is my game of choice. i'll also accept soul calibur.

i wish they'd make another guilty gear, but do something about all the super high tech in it.

Hopefully they make one since arc systems has the license to it now. People can say what they want about blazblue and animu fighters, but BB is a beautiful game. Something I've always wanted to see is a hip hop version of guilty gear. Sort of like how a lot of the characters moves and traits are references to rock in guilty gear ie: Ky's super being called ride the lighting, a nod to Metalica. A fighting game where you have specials/supers called Ether, or takeover and accompanied by a bunch of dope beats would be welcomed in the fgc.

black woman will be the first one to tell you what she *ain't* doing in the bedroom. So you don't even have to ask.

Maybe I just lay with harlots because I've hardly ever had this issue. Black people in general can be a bit iffy on the oral though.

"damn boy you nasty" -10HP

"damn boy, you nasty" +100HP

BHZ Mayor

TTT2.

Hopefully they make one since arc systems has the license to it now. People can say what they want about blazblue and animu fighters, but BB is a beautiful game. Something I've always wanted to see is a hip hop version of guilty gear. Sort of like how a lot of the characters moves and traits are references to rock in guilty gear ie: Ky's super being called ride the lighting, a nod to Metalica. A fighting game where you have specials/supers called Ether, or takeover and accompanied by a bunch of dope beats would be welcomed in the fgc.

Someone kickstart this.

TTT2.

TTT2? I got that

PSN: Yoko337

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

ib1szTHtvtUQ14.gif

Onemic

TTT2.

In terms of music only, SF3 is the closest we've had to that.

I have TTT2, but im horrible at it. My backlog of fighting games is too much for me to actually try and get better. Down for games whenever Im on though.

Imm0rt4l

In terms of music only, SF3 is the closest we've had to that.

I have TTT2, but im horrible at it. My backlog of fighting games is too much for me to actually try and get better. Down for games whenever Im on though.
Yea I hear you and going from 2d to 3d may be a little jarring, your fundamentals in sf got a lot better last time I fought you btw. Not sure if you've been mainly playing persona, but to me it seems like there was some carry over in skill at the very least, keep at it. For what it's worth I'm not very good at tekken, I don't even have a main team other than having Marshall Law on point.

I don't get it. Is the laptop pregnant?

yooo, you wrong for that lol

I know it's not Guilty Gear, but this makes me think of FFNY, and it always makes me sad at how the sequel to that turned out.
I don't get it. Is your laptop pregnant?

yooooooooooooooooooo lol

DominoKid

son.........lmao.

i could see this going really badly in regards to political correctness.

Onemic

Yea I hear you and going from 2d to 3d may be a little jarring, your fundamentals in sf got a lot better last time I fought you btw. Not sure if you've been mainly playing persona, but to me it seems like there was some carry over in skill at the very least, keep at it. For what it's worth I'm not very good at tekken, I don't even have a main team other than having Marshall Law on point.

yooo, you wrong for that lol

persona was all I played since August. Now that the game is pretty much dead I've been trying to find a new main game, which is supposed to be Guilty Gear, but since Arcsys has been stupid in releasing it in NA, only being able to use training mode gets hella boring after a while. My main problem in SF4 is that I don't know how to initiate an offense. Im beginning to get better at it(finally settled with Akuma being my main) but Im still terrible. Mahvel is even worse, but I can see myself getting better in the game faster than SFIV since a lot of the stuff found in arcsys games are present in marvel.

I use Kazuya/Devil Jin for my team

hahaha

But some guys don't call these chicks out, I once had a girl who'd only had sex missionary before she met me and that's all she wanted. The previous lame never tried anything, it took me months to reprogram that chick

Only missionary? The hell.

I'm lucky though I'm multi-orgasmic in pretty much every position.

Imm0rt4l

Only missionary? The hell.

I'm lucky though I'm multi-orgasmic in pretty much every position.

That's cool, I've known some chicks that claim to never get orgasms. I sometimes wonder if it's a challenge being issued. I feel like there may be a correlation with their seemingly frigid nature so probably not.

That's cool, I've known some chicks that claim to never get orgasms. I sometimes wonder if it's a challenge being issued. I feel like there may be a correlation with their seemingly frigid nature so probably not.

I think some probably can't but I think a lot of it might be psychological. Some people need to learn to relax and trust their lovers. I mean, brag time, I'm lucky in that I can orgasm from penetration several times in the span of a couple minutes. If this isn't possible for some women they need to find out what works and explore their bodies better. I always feel sorry for Dy, who not to air his business too much, keeps telling me women pick him out and expect him to do all the work.

Top Bottom