• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

is this an equal opportunity black thread? i'm a nerd and i grew up in orange county, ca, don't know many other black peeps

make of that what you will but i feel like i need to be in here.

Obama is the ultimate troll, he has people wanting to secede from the union and some are committing suicide. Either end times are near or people are just being stupid.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
is this an equal opportunity black thread? i'm a nerd and i grew up in orange county, ca, don't know many other black peeps

Welcome

Obama is the ultimate troll, he has people wanting to secede from the union and some are committing suicide. Either end times are near or people are just being stupid.

people are stupid and easily led.... so blame the conservative entertainment complex

DrFunk

not licensed in your state

Look around and see a sea of avatars that consist of: Street Fighter characters, comic book villains, James Bond, a movie about space basketball from the '90's, and anime whatnots

I think you'll be fine

Do you put sugar in your grits?

yes, but i put sugar in everything! and i eat malt-o-meal and cream of wheat too

my mom does not put sugar in her grits though (i'm not even sure what the right answer is, my opinion is that i like 'em sweet; cheese grits are good too though)
bitch you aint no nerd!!!
am too man
Welcome, mang. Whatever you do...

...don't answer this question.
oops too late, i have no shame
Which of these chicken restaurants is better: KFC or Popeyes?

Choose wisely.
myself personally, popeyes, only spicy though, and sometimes that seafood shit is bomb
ask my dad and you'll get kfc original every time
thanks
Look around and see a sea of avatars that consist of: Street Fighter characters, comic book villains, James Bond, a movie about space basketball from the '90's, and anime whatnots

I think you'll be fine

sounds good. im into electronics myself more than anything. tv's, receivers, computers routers, phones whatever you name it.

what is your opinion on blasians?

my sister in law is black/asian, and so is my nephew.

yes, but i put sugar in everything!

ij2L97aNXUv3b.gif

BHZ Mayor

yes, but i put sugar in everything! and i eat malt-o-meal and cream of wheat too

my mom does not put sugar in her grits though (i'm not even sure what the right answer is, my opinion is that i like 'em sweet; cheese grits are good too though)

am too man

myself personally, popeyes, only spicy though, and sometimes that seafood shit is bomb

thanks

sounds good. im into electronics myself more than anything. tv's, receivers, computers routers, phones whatever you name it.

Welcome, and you chose wisely.

Welcome, man.

Also, congrats on your choice of Popeyes - and spicy, no less. That's g shit right there.
Spin stays losing!

I can't remember what Church's or Popeye's taste like. There's a place in Compton everyone raves about, but you might catch a two piece trying to pick up a two piece there.

The best thing about Popeyes might be those godlike Ketchup packets they give out. Seriously, this might be the greatest invention of the 21st century:

heinz_dip_and_squeeze_ketchup_01.JPG

No longer do you have to tear off little ketchup packets and squirt them on a napkin or some shit!

Kreed

am too man

thanks

my sister in law is black/asian, and so is my nephew.

Welcome, but avoid talking about sugar grits too often or you'll end up like PartTimeWarrior and his struggle tag.

Slayven

Yes, yes come in, all are welcome.
tales_from_the_hood_funeral_director.jpg

Blame the republicans, who got people scared as shit for no goddamn reason

I can't remember what Church's or Popeye's taste like. There's a place in Compton everyone raves about, but you might catch a two piece trying to pick up a two piece there.

there's a Church's in the IE I sometimes go to. They also have Louisiana Chicken over there, and that's pretty good, plus they have catfish... but for catfish i'll take pappadeaux...only place i know that does catfish specifically. and they don't even have any over here in california as far as i know, been a long while since i been to houston though.

oh and Chik-Fil-et has those ketchup packets too. new age shit.

Top Bottom