• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

The series finale of EHC was dumb as hell. I know that he dropped out irl, but it seemed wack for the show character to do that.

It was probably for the best so that it didn't jump shark like Fresh Prince.

A.E Suggs

Was wondering why this thread was so active, going over all the news in OT1. I am surprised the black woman thread didn't blow up, I guess no-one cared enough.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
This isn't funny guys I voted for Obama weeks ago now and I haven't received anything. There is nothing in my mailbox. No packages, no gift cards, no coupons nothing.

Where is my free stuff

Slayven

This isn't funny guys I voted for Obama weeks ago now and I haven't received anything. There is nothing in my mailbox. No packages, no gift cards, no coupons nothing.

Where is my free stuff
Single women get their birth control and free phones first.

A.E Suggs

Free phones and....ok after looking at my post I don't know what I meant anymore.

I'm tired its 3.am here and I'll probably just eat a banana and go to sleep since I work in the morning.

they let a black man lead the avengers?

006.jpg

I just realized I have no idea who could play Black Panther in a motion picture.

Edit: Who am I kidding, they'd probably get Tatum or if they're feeling particularly ethnic, Will Smith.

All I know is, this series better end with panther gutting namor like a fish and claming atlantis to be new wakanda.

that would go along way in fixing some of the fuckery they've done to panther over the years, and the better be some gotdamn vibraium in that other universe

ReiGun

they let a black man lead the avengers?

006.jpg
The Illuminati at that. Tony Stark and Namor gonna take orders from a brother and they're just gonna have to deal.

Speaking of Namor, they really better not have Panther just let that flood shit slide.

I had one chick at work tell me flat out that she doesn't like interracial dating at all. Believes everyone should just "be with their own." Also had heard some stories of a lovely couple I know (he's white. she's black) getting all kinds of stares and remarks while out buying food or whatever.

Also had heard some stories of a lovely couple I know (he's white. she's black) getting all kinds of stares and remarks while out buying food or whatever.
Oh yeah we get stares and shitty looks all the time. Especially if we are out someplace nice. When we first starting dating my girlfriend didn't notice but when we went to Key West it was just too obvious and now she notices it all the time. I have honestly learned to just ignore and not simply not look at people.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Like Chris Rock said, black women get more angry at interracial relationships than southern white men do.

Top Bottom