• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
IDGAF what anyone here or anywhere else says, turkey sandwiches are lacking without mayo.

yeah but mayo alongside stuffing and cranberry sauce?

bodysnatchers.gif

Mayo eaters!!!

DominoKid

lol.....

Maybe I'm crazy but I don't get the idea of playing games on the toilet .

No game has ever been that good.......

dude it's awesome. plus it makes taking a shit so much more relaxing cause youre not focusing on it

used to be folks took a newspaper or a mag to the toilet.
then it became a game boy.
now i just take my phone but some folks take their laptops to the shitter.

i got loads of garbage ass smartphone games just for the toilet. im in no hurry when i take a shit.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
PSASBR doesn't even make sense.

It has Smash Brothers physics, just because it's trying to be like Smash, but the point of a match is entirely different.

In Smash, hard hits make a character fly far away, because the point of a match is to get your opponent off screen. But in PSASBR, the only way to get kills is to build up super meter and hit an opponent with your super. So making your opponent fly away with a hard hit is entirely pointless.

But hey, it looks like Smash, so they threw it in.

I feel like the game was originally even MORE like Smash, then they settled on the death-by-super thing because they felt there had to be SOME differences, but then they left the rest of the Smash-like stuff in the game.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Brawl is still better, though. Might buy this game for 20$ if it ever gets an FF character.

The little I've played of all stars make me disagree. I can't play brawl without modifications. And no roy makes me not want to give a fuck either. Its fucking Sean all over again.

RedSwirl

Y'know I never really played Brawl enough. Don't know why but for some reason I just never picked it back up after I beat Subspace Emissary. I liked it a lot, I just didn't stuck with it like I did Melee. Didn't really go back to Melee either.

Since it's almost Thanksgiving and we're readying our bodies for Dat Itis™ , just let this universal fact be known:

Ham > Turkey

Finally someone else who understands the truth.

Top Bottom