• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

LowerLevel

Man... I brought my wife to see Obsessed. Couldn't even watch the last half of the movie. Damn chick in front of us kept doing the "too-tight weave tapping" to her head for the last half of the movie. I thought sistas just rubbed with one finger? Wife was pissed, girls man/date was pissed/embarrassed, I was pissed cause it was fucking expensive ass LUX and we couldn't switch seats and the girl herself was a bit heated cause the couple next to her was interracial.

Fuck that movie!

Sorry for the rant, but talking about it brought back bad memories!

Blackgaf we need mo blasians one for each member

4Wr9l.jpg

Oh for the guys who bought the Vita just a little heads up

http://i.imgur.com/oqp55.jpg

The pack in game doesn't come in it's own box, but rather like this.

I think that's how it is with all the Vita bundles (assassin's creed, Madden, Black Ops Declassified)

It bothers me a little but *shrug*

haha i wasn't even expecting a game card, i was assuming they'd have it on the included 4GB card or as a DD code...

Yall think Popeyes > KFC, watch Seinfeld AND buying Vita?

BlackGaf stay losing.

Popeyes is better and Seinfeld is funny.

DominoKid

uhh do black barbers take thanksgiving off?

cause im reeeeeaaaal hot right now.
drove around town for bout 2 hours looking for an open shop and came up bust.
desperately overdue for a line up.

ecurbj

uhh do black barbers take thanksgiving off?

cause im reeeeeaaaal hot right now.
drove around town for bout 2 hours looking for an open shop and came up bust.
desperately overdue for a line up.
You and me both. My hairline is curling up and my facial hair is in bad need of a shape up. I just want a taper and shape up really. My hair looks like Drakes lol. No lie either.

They should weaponize whatever flu I managed to catch. Have a day where I think it's finally going away. BAM. Next day it's back to square one. What torture.

Top Bottom