• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

DominoKid

interracial thriller Obsessed is on TBS right now.
starring GAF favorite Idris Elba, Beyowulf and Ali Larter.

oh this is gonna be reeeeeeeaaaaaally entertaining.

i still cant believe they made a movie of a black woman's worst fear.

BlackGAF holding that L on the Vita purchase

Ya'll bought a Vita? Smh, BlackGAF.

image.php

How come you don't want the Vita man?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
interracial thriller Obsessed is on TBS right now.
starring GAF favorite Idris Elba, Beyowulf and Ali Larter.

oh this is gonna be reeeeeeeaaaaaally entertaining.

i still cant believe they made a movie of a black woman's worst fear.

i was working part time at blockbuster when that movie hit dvd

"i'm looking for a good suspense movie"
"have you seen obsessed?"
*stinkface attack! gooooooooooo*

Slayven

I...I...can't defend myself against psycho if it's a woman. Some dudes just have no survival skills.
Everything up to the final battle, dude acts so lost and befuddled. And just makes super obvious bad decisions. But then again that is how Petresus got caught up.

Grown ass dude looking so helpless.

At least it's not like Disclosure where Demi Moore somehow rapes Michael Douglas.....

I can see the Single White Female thing where she starts blowing him while he's asleep, cause how you gonna stop 10 seconds away from busting, but to have a women mount you and not be able to fight her off, LOL.

Everything up to the final battle, dude acts so lost and befuddled. And just makes super obvious bad decisions. But then again that is how Petresus got caught up.

Petreaus? That guy was going for the relatively hot young piece from his dumpy wife. Obsessed would be a lateral move for some strange.

At least it's not like Disclosure where Demi Moore somehow rapes Michael Douglas.....

I can see the Single White Female thing where she starts blowing him while he's asleep, cause how you gonna stop 10 seconds away from busting, but to have a women mount you and not be able to fight her off, LOL.

Those 80s movies were pretty gross if you think about the premise too hard.

DominoKid

This shit is hilarious. Everything i know about the game, he's doing the opposite lmao.

the stakes in this movie are sooooo low.

DominoKid

Dayum. I do love a good catfight and that was good.
That was way more entertaining than it had any right being.
Glad they didnt play the racial stuff so hard. Just let the audience fill in the blanks.

G-Fex

Oh for the guys who bought the Vita just a little heads up

oqp55.jpg

The pack in game doesn't come in it's own box, but rather like this.

I think that's how it is with all the Vita bundles (assassin's creed, Madden, Black Ops Declassified)

It bothers me a little but *shrug*

Top Bottom