• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

FyreWulff

I been having more fun bombing people with Halo 4 codes than actually playing it

Forge is like playing Operation with boxing gloves now

I never got the impression he would actually do it. He seemed to find a way to find everyone's personal button to push to get them to cooperate.

Absolutely......but he wasn't in that episode he was in the movie. Watching Firefly made me question why all the badass opretives were black dudes (Shepard, Jubal Early, the Opretive). I started thinking when they left earth all the black athletes went and formed their own planet then by some misfortune ended up being indebted to the alliance. But then I stopped thinking about it because I realized I was making a fanfic ewwww.

damn brothers cant win even in space

damn brothers cant win even in space

Welli figured they would be in the most expensive ships(high maintenance) and just doing stupid shit not planning out how to make their shit last long term, you know typical athlete sob story of mismanaged finances. As a result they had to ask for help, and the alliance rolled in with some sort of draft into military service in exchange for a working infrastructure.

Mind you this wasn't all black people just the misgided athlete planet. Then again I only thought on it for a minute, wasn't about that fanfic life.

ReiGun

A8hTaxnCUAAIoF8.jpg

akira28

Haha. But no one in the struggle eats broccoli. Get that green stuff off that plate.

We need dat microwave corn w/ real butter substitute sauce.

serves 3.

lol@ breadloaf though. You know they actually serve that to everyone in jail as a vegetarian meatloaf substitute.

Seeing that plate has me remembering some of the struggle plates of my childhood. That hot-dog salad.

Onemic

We need dat microwave corn w/ real butter substitute sauce.

serves 3.

lol@ breadloaf though. You know they actually serve that to everyone in jail as a vegetarian meatloaf substitute.

Seeing that plate has me remembering some of the struggle plates of my childhood. That hot-dog salad.

Oh no you didnt just make your avy Tigerr Benson

A.E Suggs

I knew it was prime time for a thread in which dudes tell us women what we like.

I see those all the time, No its time for a thread in which females tell man what they like.

Edit: I also realized I was back 14 pages, I ain't going back to read all that but you miss alot in 2 days I see.

Top Bottom