• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Mumei

Damn my thread got locked quick!

Sorry, MWS. It's not really appropriate thread material.

yo man, tell me why Mike walking around Barcelona lookin' like the dad from Gullah Gullah Island

look close, you can see Binyah Binyah Pollywog in the background

Why are you hating on Gullah Gullah Island? It had the best intro theme song for shows that came on too damn early in the morning when I was a kid.

^^

t3INf.jpg

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-681776

$550

STEP'N OUT

I don't understand this jacket. It has the sleeves of a varsity jacket, combined with a jacket/jerkin thing with upholstery on the inside. It's like Jordan commissioned Dr. Frankenstein to make it. What would you wear it to? Do you even wear it in public to begin with? It raises so many questions. Just looking at it makes me a little dizzy, and I don't even like fashion!

DominoKid

I don't understand this jacket. It has the sleeves of a varsity jacket, combined with a jacket/jerkin thing with upholstery on the inside. It's like Jordan commissioned Dr. Frankenstein to make it. What would you wear it to? Do you even wear it in public to begin with? It raises so many questions. Just looking at it makes me a little dizzy, and I don't even like fashion!

wear it to church, the CIAA tournament, the club, etc.

it's multi purpose lol.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Mall chicken? I don't even know what to say. Only food I ever eat at the mall is at those cookie places and Orange Julius.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Where do I get chitlins at? I love eating brains and livers and weird body parts but I don't know where to buy that stuff.

Where do I get chitlins at? I love eating brains and livers and weird body parts but I don't know where to buy that stuff.

If I was forced to choose between eating a pigs penis or chitlins, I would choose the penis. How anyone could want to eat the part of the pig where its shit travels through is so beyond my comprehension.

Nakazato

Walking dead spoilers from a few weeks ago.

god damn it Tdawg. At least he went out like a boss. But i knew he was done when there were 3 new black characters

I respect that he tries out different looks even if a lot of them are bad. Plus I think a lot of the custom stuff originally came from a need to have most of his clothes custom since he's such a big guy. Obviously now he's got his own line but shit, if I was anything BUT his son I would never walk up and presume to tell him what to wear.
No custom clothier would craft his abominations.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
May to break out the rating scale again. I'm man enough to admit I've only been through the Churches drive-thru, lol.

But Popeyes > Churches > > > KFC

Don't have any Zaxby's around here but some friends tell me it's pretty awesome.

G-Fex

I wish I had a drive through popeyes (there's a walk in one nearby but i'm too scared to go into it)

The only problem with popeyes is sometimes their portions are too small (least in the combos I ordered) but everything else is great, the mashed potatoes that are tasty as hell, the delicious biscuits and the seafood is damn great too.

Top Bottom