• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

What The F*** is Michael Jordan wearing? is one of my favorite tumblrs

MJ-Main-493x700.jpg

“So, not only did Mike surprise Scottie for his 47th birthday, he did so in an 8x mock neck blazer and a pair of struggles!”

How are there so many pictures of this, but this is the first time I'm seeing it. Black Crusaders doing a damn good job of keeping it covered up. Expect that tumblr and all these posts to be deleted.

Nakazato

Reading the gaming side we should have a black gaf podcast with devo slay FM and Dy "thats not my baby" Nasty with special guests every week like timedoggy

yo man, tell me why Mike walking around Barcelona lookin' like the dad from Gullah Gullah Island

tumblr_m5lcmlbfM71qfr3hq.jpg

look close, you can see Binyah Binyah Pollywog in the background

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
the rich can dress strangely cause they can afford to wear dem outfits.

i think its a the emperors new clothes thing. hes wearing incredibly stupid shit because noone wants to tell him hes wearing incredibly stupid shit.

DominoKid

Jordan is just a bamma.
He'd dress like that even if he was broke.
Only difference is that all his shit would come from Burlington Coat Factory instead of Jordan Brand.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I respect that he tries out different looks even if a lot of them are bad. Plus I think a lot of the custom stuff originally came from a need to have most of his clothes custom since he's such a big guy. Obviously now he's got his own line but shit, if I was anything BUT his son I would never walk up and presume to tell him what to wear.

I like to think his personality is pretty much exactly as portrayed in Space Jam. Mostly clueless but still baller as fuck when necessary.

DominoKid

I like to think his personality is pretty much exactly as portrayed in Space Jam. Mostly clueless but still baller as fuck when necessary.

mj is an asshole in the way that most truly great people are.
the greatest baller ever, and the ultimate UNC trump card, but he's an asshole nonetheless.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
you realize mike's horrible fashion sense is likely due to the same arrogance that has led to the bobcats losing. Once he starts at least rocking some Armani the bobcats arent going .500

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
He's probably too cheap to buy Armani.

same for fixing the Bobcats as well.

I mean I understand why he is cheap arguably a major secret to wealth accumulation is to be frugal. Look at how many owners in the league have financial issues due to paying to much to players. But dammit have some pride in your current endeavors like you use to your basketball career.

Top Bottom