• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

What are the go-to meals for the major chicken chains?

Moris is going to put an end to these blasted chicken wars once and for all.

Popeyes: 3 piece spicy, 2 biscuits + honey, red beans & rice, apple pie.

KFC: 3 piece extra crispy, 2 buiscits + honey, mashed potatoes and whatever else.

Church's: dunno; haven't been to one in a decade.

Boston Market: Half chicken + 2 pieces of cornbread + whatever 2 or 3 sides you want. They're all good. Note: they don't do fried chicken, but it's still a chicken joint.

there's also, Bojangles, Zaxby's, Pollo Campero, Brown's, El Pollo Loco, Kennedy, and a few others. But the above are probably the biggest chains.

6wufp.jpg

Popeyes: 3 piece spicy, 2 biscuits + honey, red beans & rice, apple pie.

KFC: 3 piece extra crispy, 2 buiscits + honey, mashed potatoes and whatever else.

Church's: dunno; haven't been to one in a decade.

Boston Market: Half chicken + 2 pieces of cornbread + whatever 2 or 3 sides you want. They're all good. Note: they don't do fried chicken, but it's still a chicken joint.

there's also, Bojangles, Zaxby's, Pollo Campero, Brown's, El Pollo Loco, Kennedy, and a few others. But the above are probably the biggest chains.

What about Chick-fil-a

*cough*

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Because they know people love them.
DEM BISCUITS
I'm not a big biscuit man in general but they are godlike when you use 'em to eat mashed potatoes or soak up other sides. I can see Churches' being better and imma let you finish but Popeyes chicken is the best of all time. KFC biscuits are the most awful thing ever, could use them as a doorstop.

I feel like a scavenger but whenever my girlfriend gets fried chicken she leaves tons of bits on the bone, so I always pick it clean.

Because they know people love them.I'm not a big biscuit man in general but they are godlike when you use 'em to eat mashed potatoes or soak up other sides. I can see Churches' being better and imma let you finish but Popeyes chicken is the best of all time. KFC biscuits are the most awful thing ever, could use them as a doorstop.

I feel like a scavenger but whenever my girlfriend gets fried chicken she leaves tons of bits on the bone, so I always pick it clean.

yeah that's gross lol. don't share chicken bones man

i can fuck with popeyes biscuits mos def.

if i'm starving i'll deal with KFC biscuits. just add a shitload of honey or log cabin

May to break out the rating scale again. I'm man enough to admit I've only been through the Churches drive-thru, lol.

But Popeyes > Churches > > > KFC

Don't have any Zaxby's around here but some friends tell me it's pretty awesome.

can't really rate Zaxby's (or Chick-fil-A) against the others.

DominoKid

May to break out the rating scale again. I'm man enough to admit I've only been through the Churches drive-thru, lol.

But Popeyes > Churches > > > KFC

Don't have any Zaxby's around here but some friends tell me it's pretty awesome.

now that i've actually had zaxby's i can say it fucking sucked. way overhyped.

Nakazato

I'm just trying to figure out like where these KFC lovers grew up. Like did you not have Big Mamma's that made REAL chicken for you?? How could your taste buds be so.........OFF.

My moms chicken > kfc >>popeyes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>churches
Churches is that struggle chicken

But publix has the best chicken wings

We can talk about how much of a fall from grace Def Jam Icon was compared to FFNY. because I can talk about that for days. That shit was personal.
That would require me acknowledging that piece of shit being an actual product that exists, which I have made my life mission to deny.

what a goddamn shame

That would require me acknowledging that piece of shit being an actual product that exists, which I have made my life mission to deny.

what a goddamn shame
I still feel bad for recommending that game to people when I was working at Game Crazy while answering phones. If I could, I would apologize to every single one of them.
We need another Marc Ecko's Getting Up. That game was fun.
I wish I had a chance to play that game. I didn't have a PS2 at the time it came out, and I could never find a copy afterwards.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
im gonna have to come clean. the jay z/nas thing is completely lost on me. i was more absorbed into the eazy loses to everyone saga happening over here on the west coast

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
im gonna have to come clean. the jay z/nas thing is completely lost on me. i was more absorbed into the eazy loses to everyone saga happening over here on the west coast
Ditto and I gotta say I just really don't care but find it amusing to follow nonetheless. This opinion applies to the majority of my gaming side browsing too.

Top Bottom