• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Imm0rt4l

Snoop?

Yo,I gotta see this.

My bad, he wasn't a dancer, he was modeling and appeared in the music video for 'secret'.

madonna-omar.jpg

BBQ Chicken Pizza gets a pass.

but i've already had that in Brooklyn.

Buffalo Chicken Pizza too...

smh @ ninjas really watching that shit. My guy told me to watch it, cuz the girls are bad. Looks like a teeny bopper soap opera to me.

they got some bad ones tho

i've watched Sex & The City, Desperate Housewives and Gossip Girl, but Pretty Little Liars was past my limit. nope, i know where my line is drawn and that's on the other side of the line.

Veal

AYE YOOOOOO

I just started The Wire. Did this show win like every award ever? Cause it should have. To think I still have 4 seasons to go...shit was a goddamned steal for 79 bucks!

You Pretty Little Liars watching, Breaking Bad criticizing, Little Caesars eating, Vita supporting, struggle on struggle stacking, no sense havers are pushing me to my limits.

Slayven

Why do rappers rap about drug kingpins and scarface? If they wanted to aspire to be try players and shot callers they should rap about Bernie Maddroff, Carl Rove, JP Morgan, Rockefeller, etc.

Why do rappers rap about drug kingpins and scarface? If they wanted to aspire to be try players and shot callers they should rap about Bernie Maddroff, Carl Rove, JP Morgan, Rockefeller, etc.

They relate to the rags to riches story. Really, they should emulate the dude who sent an army to kill Tony.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
They relate to the rags to riches story. Really, they should emulate the dude who sent an army to kill Tony.

The clipse had a line about being Sosa and not Tony. Though of all rappers I give Jay-Z a lot of credit for aligning his mythology with Carlitos way and Frank Lucas those we're smarter criminals.

What really amazes me is how no rapper quote the movie fresh more. That Character was a mastermind.

Spindashing setting us all back once again....

the free chicken probably KFC, too...
Hey, man. You gotta make some money somehow.

There's a whole genre of hip-hop dedicated to that stuff.

Though, I'm sure Rockefeller (100%, I mean look at Jay-Z) and some other big names were name dropped.

Top Bottom