• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

hwalker84

Dat's Racist!!!

Background:
I'm perfectly happy with my fiancé for 9 years
See doesn't go out ever
Trusts me completely
A few of my closest friends are women

Scenario:
My home girl's best friend is in town so we all go out (both white)
Myself, my dog from high school, my other boy (all black)
My brother from another mother (white)
My home girl's friend and husband (white) don't know them that we'll more than yoda
Female Yoda (white) don't know her that well

We go out. Hit up this place for awhile. Yoda has been talking to me for a bit. I'm holding conversation with no interest in her. We end up switching places and hate it. My home girl says let's go to the black place. We're all like cool.

Yoda goes to the bathroom and comes out and says one of those "da fuck she just say" comments (I can't exactly remember what she said). I jokingly say "too many black people for you?". Yoda goes "YES!". Starts going on about the reasons (I was robbed by one before, saw this happen in my neighborhood before, blah blah). Sorry bitch don't want to here any of your bigotry. Cut her out of all the drinks and conversation for the rest of the night.

I can't get down with shit like that.

my roommates are killing me right now lol.
everyday i walk into a kitchen just messy as fuck. dishes stacked, random garbage piles, etc.
and its like im not allowed to be angry about it because all i hear is "well clean it up if youre tired of looking at it. it's all your (as in i own it) stuff anyway"
i KNOW i hate cleaning which is why i buy plastic stuff (cups, plates, forks etc).

so now im faced w/ at least an hour worth of cleaning messes i had no hand in creating...or a dirty ass kitchen.

:/

/complaining
ahahahah what the fuck?

i would shit on their clean clothes and say "well, it's your clothes"

because ... it doesn't matter who owns the dish... if you use it, YOU WASH IT.

akira28

2107cbc4-be43-4e9b-aa7b-bf53bff3a487.jpg

Denied.*

*At select locations only.

Dat's Racist!!!

Background:
See doesn't go out ever
Trusts me completely

Scenario:
My home girl's friend and husband (white) don't know them that we'll more than yoda

We go out. Hit up this place for awhile. Yoda has been talking to me for a bit. I'm holding conversation with no interest in her. We end up switching places and hate it. My home girl says let's go to the black place. We're all like cool.

Yoda goes to the bathroom and comes out and says one of those "da fuck she just say" comments (I can't exactly remember what she said). I jokingly say "too many black people for you?". Yoda goes "YES!". Starts going on about the reasons (I was robbed by one before, saw this happen in my neighborhood before, blah blah). Sorry bitch don't want to here any of your bigotry. Cut her out of all the drinks and conversation for the rest of the night.

damn shit like that sucks, just when u think u know someone the demons come out

i blame obama

Nakazato

Dat's Racist!!!

Background:
See doesn't go out ever
Trusts me completely

Scenario:

Just needs some black dick to fuck the racist out for her.

Nakazato

Katt willams quit stand up yesterday. After watching that vid i think he needs to get some help. Hes on that sheen lvl of personal destruction.

Shabutaro

Too late to join?

Moved around alot, born in arkansas technically
Indiana
Nigerian on my fathers side, and Dominican from mom
I think I have a pretty good understanding of my roots on both sides
I listen to just about anything
Biology Premed student
Christian
Games, sports, books etc.

IMO Its wierd how distant you can feel from other posters sometimes. It gets pretty clear pretty quick that most everyone here is white. Especially in threads talking about racism/sexism/anything controversial, listening to the opinions of some of these people is painful. Living in Indiana is equally ugly, and since theres like 4 other black kids in my science classes, I hear alot of racist douche bags talking crap.

(At the risk of sounding corny) Glad that theres a thread like this out here

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Welcome to the fold shabu.

Don't part time drag you in the pit he's in

One mic. Damn man......

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Haha, see ive always sweetened it, and my family and friends have always sweetened but the white peopel add random crap like gravy. So i just assumed it was a cultural divide, (like sunscreen) Is salty grits normal?

Before part time, the only people that I knew that put sugar in their grits were white people.

Oh and a word of advice. When it comes to food, don't take things seriously. Its like the dozens on a schoolyard when food is brought up.

DominoKid

we still arguing about sugar and salt in grits like that actually makes a difference?

grits suck. you gotta throw bacon, shrimp, etc in grits to make it taste good.

Top Bottom