• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

harSon

Banned
Welcome. I've lost count of the Nigerians on gaf.

Yea, Forrest Whitaker took that test and traced his roots back to the Igbo tribe.

Man, fuck Nigerians. Nigerians are some peer pressuring motherfuckers.

Earlier this summer, I went to a friend's graduation party his parents were throwing for him. He's straight up Motherland Nigerian, so a shit ton of his family and friends who came over were Nigerian as well. They had this old ass Nigerian DJ, blasting some whack Nigerian beats, and he kept intertwining random ass 8bit sound effects (think it was space invaders) within them.

Anyways, these Nigerian motherfuckers are some drunk ass motherfuckers, and everyone from the cousins to grandpas were getting their drank on. I had shit to do the next day, and wasn't trying to get fucked up, but some friends alongside my friend's family kept trying to pressure me into it. I held firm... until my boy's grandma walks her old decrepit ass gets up in my grill, telling me to "stop being a bitch" as she slammed down a shot of what people were having at the time with a stone cold look on her face. I'm not going to let Harriet Tubman out drink my ass, so I gave in, and started to throw down some shots. I don't know what the fuck they gave me, but that shit went down like battery acid, and had my shit fucked up in no time.

Already drunk as fuck, I guess I was coerced into blazing, so here I am in the middle of Nigeria cross faded. I don't remember much after that, but apparently I felt the urge to dance so I hit the stage, and was grinding up on some old ragged ass Nigerian bitches. I could have lived with that much, and laughed it off, but naw... shit had to go further. I hooked up with some busted ass Nigerian in the bathroom (a friend of the family, and a year or two younger than myself), and looking at her the next day on facebook, this girl looked like a wigged Djimon Hounsou with the slender figure of a modern day Mo'nique. Apparently my friends were in a position to stop this, but they "didn't want to cock block me." I damn near committed myself to therapy.

Onemic

Earlier this summer, I went to a friend's graduation party his parents were throwing for him. He's straight up Motherland Nigerian, so a shit ton of his family and friends who came over were Nigerian as well. They had this old ass Nigerian DJ, blasting some whack Nigerian beats, and he kept intertwining random ass 8bit sound effects (think it was space invaders) within them.

Anyways, these Nigerian motherfuckers are some drunk ass motherfuckers, and everyone from the cousins to grandpas were getting their drank on. I had shit to do the next day, and wasn't trying to get fucked up, but some friends alongside my friend's family kept trying to pressure me into it. I held firm... until my boy's grandma walks her old decrepit ass gets up in my grill, telling me to "stop being a bitch" as she slammed down a shot of what people were having at the time with a stone cold look on her face. I'm not going to let Harriet Tubman out drink my ass, so I gave in, and started to throw down some shots. I don't know what the fuck they gave me, but that shit went down like battery acid, and had my shit fucked up in no time.

Already drunk as fuck, I guess I was coerced into blazing, so here I am in the middle of Nigeria cross faded. I don't remember much after that, but apparently I felt the urge to dance so I hit the stage, and was grinding up on some old ragged ass Nigerian bitches. I could have lived with that much, and laughed it off, but naw... shit had to go further. I hooked up with some busted ass Nigerian in the bathroom (a friend of the family, and a year or two younger than myself), and looking at her the next day on facebook, this girl looked like a wigged Djimon Hounsou with the slender figure of a modern day Mo'nique. Apparently my friends were in a position to stop this, but they "didn't want to cock block me." I damn near committed myself to therapy.

I <3 you Harson.

why doesnt mitsuru-senpai like me, yall

She's too classy for you bruh.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

damn son too much lol

one more reason for me to continue to drink responsibly.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
mitsuru and akihiko are the only people worth giving a fuck about in p3

sometimes aigis

maybe

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
mitsuru and akihiko are the only people worth giving a fuck about in p3

sometimes aigis

maybe

i tried to go after that tanned chick with the pony tail.. i dont know what came of that. i need to play p3 again.

those arent friends bro. friends dont let you drive into a trainwreck

BHZ Mayor

The TV show spinoff of "Ninja in Japan".

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Just walked out of my last class. Next stop: graduation.

Seriously. Wouldn't even walk home with you unless you had straight A's. I was like, "Woman, we live together. You going that way anyway."

congrats rei

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy

I hate to laugh at misfortune, but a hearty LOL was had. That's dreadful. x_x

BHZ Mayor

21.jpg

Congratulations

Seriously. Wouldn't even walk home with you unless you had straight A's. I was like, "Woman, we live together. You going that way anyway."

Congratulations, Rei.

I would have hated having to study just to get that social link, but I ended up turning the MC into a bookworm anyway; I really hate grinding in RPGs, so I just blew through the extra days with studying.

Nah, just a little bit of gravy

What, do they sell gravy by itself or something? Or do you mean the juices from whatever you're eating with the rice?

Smoldered pork chips/chicken makes some some great-tasting gravy to go on rice with...anything. Mustard greens, pinto beans, okra...

ya'll just eat rice plain or something?

This is blowing my mind

Whenever I have chinese food my gf tells me to mix the protein (chicken, beef etc) with the rice but I never do.

Growing up we always had spanish rice with beans and sour cream, always. I didn't even have white rice until I was like in the 6th grade.

I get meat sauce because that's how I always roll. It's the reason my friend's parents have always laughed (in a friendly way) because they'll ask if I want the fish sauce or whatever over my rice and I'll be like "YES PLEASE." But when I think gravy, I think thick ass goopy sauce you put on Mashed potatoes or turkey.

ReiGun

Rice with gravy is godlike. Idk what y'all doing.

congrats rei

congratulations!

Congratulations

Grats Rei!

Congrats!
You lose your diploma if they see you inside a KFC

Congrats man. Moonwalk across the stage!

Thanks y'all.

Now to figure out what comes next >.>...<.<

ReiGun

What degree do you have?

A B.A. in Simulation and Digital Entertainment. Basically video game design. I could probably get a job working as a game tester.

The "problem" is that over the past year, I've come to realize I don't really want to work in games. (I know. Kinda late to realize that. lol)

A B.A. in Simulation and Digital Entertainment. Basically video game design. I could probably get a job working as a game tester.

The "problem" is that over the past year, I've come to realize I don't really want to work in games. (I know. Kinda late to realize that. lol)

Same thing happened to me :| I was able to switch a slightly less limiting major though and now I'm doing a course to teach English overseas.

FreeMufasa

Same thing happened to me. Got a top degree in economics last year, networked like a mofo and had a good paying job. Just thought fuck it.

Slayven

We need minorities in the gaming biz. Bish and Jade can't do it all.

Top Bottom