• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Onemic

I felt that way about Skyrim. That game was freaking boring. Dragon Age Origins is one of my favorite rpg's this gen.

I found it a lot better than Oblivion because I actually managed to beat the game. Oblivion was pure trash without mods. I might just boot up skyrim again and begin modding the fuck outta the game to make it turn into a good experience.

What is it with women and true crime shows? My mom and sisters watch ID channel, and shit almost religiously. I can't even tank a whole ep of the first 48 hours, shit hurts my soul.

Wicked Attraction is somehow worse than Deadly Women. So far it's just couples who rape and kill together.

Also how many of y'all on fb play words with friends. I need more people to play against.

Slayven

Wicked Attraction is somehow worse than Deadly Women. So far it's just couples who rape and kill together.

Also how many of y'all on fb play words with friends. I need more people to play against.

Ever watched Snapped? Would love Gaf's take on the show. I will admit I do love I almost got away with it. The reenactments are horribad.

Me and some friends were just talking about how awesome Skyrim is and I convinced my boss to buy it. I didn't understand the Oblivion hate and I'm completely stumped at the Skyrim hate. One of the best damn games of this console generation.

And I didn't even do anything.

Strugglewatch sounds like a proactive team of black superheroes that goes around slapping sugar grits and kfc out of black people's hands.

They sound like patriots to me.

ReiGun

Just did my last event as president of my school's Black Student Union.

This graduating thing is more bittersweet than I thought it'd be...

Strugglewatch sounds like a proactive team of black superheroes that goes around slapping sugar grits and kfc out of black people's hands.

I can agree we need to stop this grits foolishness.

What is it with women and true crime shows? My mom and sisters watch ID channel, and shit almost religiously. I can't even tank a whole ep of the first 48 hours, shit hurts my soul.

I'm a dude and I watch the shit out of every ID show. Especially Disappeared -- I've seen every episode like 2-3 times.

Its the office christmas party tonight gaf pray for me I might try and smang one of these girls from our out of town offices if I can't control myself (they're fucking hot)

I'm late!
Fuck y'all sugar grits are a great way to start your day. I would make a bowl but I'm out of it
Also Miami Hotline is the best 10 bucks I've spent on a pc game and I will double dip once it hits the Vita (hopefully )

Onemic

I still need to beat MGS4. It didn't really hook me like MGS2 and 3 did. Want to give it another chance though.

Just letting you know your opinion probably won't change. MGS4 laid a heaping pile of shit on the MGS franchise and makes MGS2's crazy story look Oscar worthy. That game is the soul reason Im not much of an MGS fan anymore. Didn't even get excited when that new open world MGS was announced.

G-Fex

I still need to beat MGS4. It didn't really hook me like MGS2 and 3 did. Want to give it another chance though.

That's why I love the HD collection (still haven't gotten a chance to play it yet really) I only like 2 , 3 and 1 I got off PSN. I played a bit of MGS4 when I bought it and didn't like it, I think old snake is stupid too.

L9ZAk.jpg

This is honestly the only cool picture of someone from this movie, everyone else looked stupid in the suit but Idris really wears it well , probably cause he's bigger than the other actors i've seen from pictures.

I always stumbled through the gameplay awkwardly. I played that series for the story for the most part.

Some of the boss fights were epic though.

I never really got into open world games...last one I enjoyed was probably Red Dead Redemption.

Forget sandbox games...I'm playing ZOE HD Collection right now (2nd Runner) on PS3. YES.GIF

G-Fex

I never really got into open world games...last one I enjoyed was probably Red Dead Redemption.

Forget sandbox games...I'm playing ZOE HD Collection right now (2nd Runner) on PS3. YES.GIF

I knew I should've picked that up.

Oh well, next time along with killzone trilogy.

For now, it's time to try rollercoaster tycoon.

Onemic

Open world can be good, but it needs to be exceptionally well done and polished for it to not feel like a boring and empty world.

DominoKid

open world games bore me. i feel like theres a lack of direction.
on the flip there's Final Fantasy XIII where there's NO freedom.
tbh i think i dont like video games anymore. i walk in the game store and i dont see anything i want to play whether its from lack of interest or time investment.
i just play 2K now. in and out in 30 mins.

Imm0rt4l

2nd runner goes hard, they need to make ZOE3 Now.

Red Dead is the last sandbox game I played/owned.

Onemic

The Paul Bernardo/Karla Homolka case was all kinds of fucked up. She basically tried to portray herself as a victim and plea bargained, prior to videos being found. Pretty sure one showed her helping to rape her own sister.

Yup she's just as guilty as Bernardo and you can even argue shes worth with her totally going along and helping rape/videotape/kill her own sister.

open world games bore me. i feel like theres a lack of direction.
on the flip there's Final Fantasy XIII where there's NO freedom.
tbh i think i dont like video games anymore. i walk in the game store and i dont see anything i want to play whether its from lack of interest or time investment.
i just play 2K now. in and out in 30 mins.

2012 has been pretty shitty for games in general, at least for me. I'm just lucky I found fighting games to keep me occupied.

Kreed

Every time that Trayvon thread is bumped, I go in thinking there may be some actual new news related to the case, but instead it is just a new George Zimmerman defender rising from the ashes to argue the same arguments from months before.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Every time that Trayvon thread is bumped, I go in thinking there may be some actual new news related to the case, but instead it is just a new George Zimmerman defender rising from the ashes to argue the same arguments from months before.
If it helps nothing significant is actually scheduled until 2013, case wise. But yeah, it's been that way with the thread since summer.

Top Bottom