• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

A.E Suggs

Next time I decide to play FFTactics, I might start using BlackGaf as default units. I already got Spindashing in my party.

That's ok I can do the same to you in WWE day of reckoning.

Gets loads of radio play in Atlanta. Though I could see why some consider him small time

Gets no play down here, in fact they only reason I know him is because of people naming small time rap artist at work.

oh damn, bred jordan xi about to drop

the-wire-hands-up.gif

its ok, i just pull the Caribbean card in situations like this and say i was too busy with Strictly The Best 46 and 47

Black Twitter huh.....sounds like a trap.

There's a black twitter? Is it like 90% thirst?

And I'm curious to the save hip hop thing. But then again, that seems to be said every time a new artists with a good to decent flow shows up. Like drake for instance

Drake was hot for an album and a half. I don't know what happened to him.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I haven't listened to a rap album end to end since The Cool dropped.
Next time I decide to play FFTactics, I might start using BlackGaf as default units. I already got Spindashing in my party.
Comparing FFT to XCom is like comparing Sesame Street to The Wire.

DY_nasty

Whoa, what? Haven't played xcom so I don't know who that was directed at
?

Just a general statement that I think most would agree with. In FFT, you bring a white mage and someone that can use an assortment of items even in the most offense heavy lineups. In XCOM, you don't even bother with medkits because people get killed instantly as an angry god laughs from above.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
?

Just a general statement that I think most would agree with. In FFT, you bring a white mage and someone that can use an assortment of items even in the most offense heavy lineups. In XCOM, you don't even bother with medkits because people get killed instantly as an angry god laughs from above.

Comparing tactics to sesame street is ridiculous in both story and gameplay. Having a medic or chemist on the field doesn't mean much of anything if they aren't in the proper positions. The learning curve is sharp enough to make many quit at the first introduction of the archer. And the story....backstabs lies, and murder everywhere. Hell it has a ton in common with the wire on story alone.

DY_nasty

Comparing tactics to sesame street is ridiculous in both story and gameplay. Having a medic or chemist on the field doesn't mean much of anything if they aren't in the proper positions. The learning curve is sharp enough to make many quit at the first introduction of the archer. And the story....backstabs lies, and murder everywhere. Hell it has a ton in common with the wire on story alone.
:|

DY_nasty

Did the metaphor comparing battles/battle systems really whiff that hard?

Oh wow.

ReiGun

So this "Video Girl" movie popped up in my netflix. Megan Good is my waifu; movie is pretty meh beyond that. I do appreciate the stark contrast to the other two movies I watched tonight (Enter the Dragon and Ip Man).

DY_nasty

I didn't see Friday til I was in Middle School. 2000 I think...

The Wood is my go-to movie though.

Mr.Fresh

I didn't see Friday til I was in Middle School. 2000 I think...

The Wood is my go-to movie though.

I seen it around the same time but I was like 6 or 7 then.

The Wood is my shit too though! The Wood , Friday, and Juice were the movies I went to every other night growing up.

DominoKid

kept it super official and had some OEs last night. i don't know how i ever used to drink those on a daily basis this summer. i wasn't that drunk but this shit is tearing my stomach UP.
malt liquor shits <<<

DominoKid

ninja gaiden is easier i think.

dmc feels janky as hell although i really liked dmc4.
bayonetta is how these games need to be made. that game plays like water.

G-Fex

ninja gaiden is easier i think.

dmc feels janky as hell although i really liked dmc4.
bayonetta is how these games need to be made. that game plays like water.

think so? NG on x-box was considered the hardest game wasn't it?

I remember having a fuck ton of fun with 2, too bad I stopped.

i played a demo of a game called asuras wrath. is that game any good?

the level i played was the most ridiculous shit i ever seen.

as a "game"? lol

as a somewhat playable anime? There's worse rentals out there. It's actually pretty compelling, in a big angry guy blows up giant warships with his fists kinda way

Top Bottom