• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Good news, everyone!

http://i.minus.com/iTD1i9LIX0QaN.jpg

Slayven has singlehandedly dropped our property value by nearly 50% this quarter!

i would be higher if we talked about mobile phones more, but then again, i know that would just be another thing we disagree on, i mean, even my own brother and i are on opposite sides where that's concerned.

i really like the part when he said he was skipping the iPhone 5 because of all these reasons, then he went and got it on Black Friday... then didn't even tell me!

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
yes, and since my tag I couldn't get the idea of a superteam dedicated to Struggle. Until I remember there was already one.

Acotilletta2--Flashmob.jpg

wow. they have vic fighting lukes old scraps? thats fucking whack.

DominoKid

i really enjoyed In Time. it also helps that Amanda Seyfried is baaaaaaaaaad. i wish i was JT.

the 'time' thing did get annoying after a while.
future pete campbell had me cracking up for some reason.

A.E Suggs

Good news, everyone!

iTD1i9LIX0QaN.jpg

Slayven has singlehandedly dropped our property value by nearly 50% this quarter!

Not on the list and i'm not surprised. In fact I consider it a good thing, got better things to do than hang out with my black Brethren like making money that doesn't come from drugs >_>.

Not on the list and i'm not surprised. In fact I consider it a good thing, got better things to do than hang out with my black Brethren like making money that doesn't come from drugs >_>.

Are you insinuating that The Black Culture Thread is a front?

ABSURD, WE WOULD NEVER PUSH ILLEGAL NARCOTIC DRUGS TO THE COMMUNITY. I HAVE TO GO NOW AND HELP MY LOCAL RELIGIOUS ESTABLISHMENT DISTRIBUTE FOOD AND CLOTHING TO THE LESS FORTUNATE.

I'm not mad about it even if I don't really like the guy. Just stating that given his resume, you wouldn't think he would have as much street credibility.

He's a try-hard though, every late night show or interview he's dying to be funny. It's really off-putting.

Imm0rt4l

I'm not mad about it even if I don't really like the guy. Just stating that given his resume, you wouldn't think he would have as much street credibility.

He's a try-hard though, every late night show or interview he's dying to be funny. It's really off-putting.

Yea he's definitely a try hard. I remember Chris Rock roasting him once at an awards show, and he was laughing his ass off, but it seemed so disingenuous. He definitely has more street cred than he deserves, but given the pool of talent, I'm not really complaining.

I used to smoke with my cousins because they wouldn't shut up about me trying it. First time I *actually* got high, I went to sleep. When I woke up, I looked at the clock and thought "holy shit, I'm late for school." Then my cousin pointed out that it was the PM, not AM.
Im a canuck, so I probably smoke more than all of you combined.
That's not even an x-mas tree in your av, is it?

Slayven

I used to smoke with my cousins because they wouldn't shut up about me trying it. First time I *actually* got high, I went to sleep. When I woke up, I looked at the clock and thought "holy shit, I'm late for school." Then my cousin pointed out that it was the PM, not AM.

That's not even an x-mas tree in your av, is it?

See that shit right there is why I can't fuck with most weed heads. They can be worse then Jehovah Witnesses.

Top Bottom