• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

G-Fex

haha, I have demons souls and still haven't really played it, Played dark souls once in a rental and thought it was pretty tough.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Dark Souls 2? Already?! YEAH!!!

I platinum'd Dark Souls. Best console game I've played in years. It's only tough at the start. Amazing game. Can't wait to check out the info for 2 when I get home.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
Commentary: I like playing BF3, it's the players that put me off at times. Some of the petulant temper tantrums are embarassing and frankly quite disturbing to listen to.

Get a grip, people. Jesus.

Someone needs to help sanford stop simping. ...damn

ixodpIgWU7PJ1.gif

Commentary: I like playing BF3, it's the players that put me off at times. Some of the petulant temper tantrums are embarassing and frankly quite disturbing to listen to.

Get a grip, people. Jesus.

some people are just very emotional. i have built quite a tolerance to people complaining since the BC2 days thanks to a few people on 360 and PS3 on my friends list...

me? i'm pretty chill, even when faced with some of the wildest in-game situations. it's supposed to be fun, so i try to keep it that way!

My boy David Brothers said he always named his RPG characters "black" or "black power".

I think I'm gonna do that next time

Black Power, the hero we deserve

Last night was a blur at the company christmas party but luckily no smanging of colleagues (I did make out with this girl from our out of town office) I think that's a free pass tho

Oh and fuck jaegermeister smh

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Spent all night on a short bus airfield guarding shit that isn't even mine. Get to do it again tomorrow too.
I feel you DY.

I supposedly should be a father this month but can't so shit. Be there for your kid. That's all I can say.
Et tu, Mufasa?

How hard is it compared to the original version of DMC3, for example?

Completely different kind of difficulty. It requires the player to be slow and deliberate and VERY patient. Try to play it like an action game and you'll get destroyed.

LOL at the "it's too hard" brigade though. It's not a NES game. It's fair and very beatable.

lordmrw

Completely different kind of difficulty. It requires the player to be slow and deliberate and VERY patient. Try to play it like an action game and you'll get destroyed.

LOL at the "it's too hard" brigade though. It's not a NES game. It's fair and very beatable.

I've reviewed a ton of NES games on my site and I'm still amazed at how borderline insane some of the older games were. I breeze through them now of course but every so often I'll let my nephew play and watch him get frustrated.

Top Bottom