• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

tumblr_men05aTxHN1r1qotlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_men05aTxHN1r1qotlo2_400.jpg

...the struggle continues

Um cooking is easy. It gets more difficult with what you're trying to do. The fuck am I looking at. It's hard to boil pasta, heat up sauce and put cheese on top? Fuck.

G-Fex

man I remember the dumb things I used to do.

I microwaved four taquitos, wrapped them in a big tortilla and poured pico pica inside of it.

Good times.

A.E Suggs

Um cooking is easy. It gets more difficult with what you're trying to do. The fuck am I looking at. It's hard to boil pasta, heat up sauce and put cheese on top? Fuck.

Some people really aren't good with the simplest of tasks. I can't cook either, I can do some things that require frying like fish and boiling like greens but that's about it.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
The thing about cooking is you have to be willing to fuck something up a lot. But once you figure out the right way to do it then you just memorize that and you make it right every time. I got kraft mac n cheese, chicken cheese and pepper nachos, pancakes and spaghetti on my 'know how to do it right' list.

Everything else is a gamble because I don't particularly like to cook and I'm lazy.

Also I just picked up Good Kid / MAAD City by Kendrick Lamar on recommendation from a dude recommending it in Brit GAF of all places in addition to that track that was posted in here a few days ago. Will give it a listen soon.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Good news, everyone!

iTD1i9LIX0QaN.jpg

Slayven has singlehandedly dropped our property value by nearly 50% this quarter!

HomShaBom

Banned
Man my mom makes some nasty ass meatloaf, I been saying I don't like it all my life, but I just don't like hers. Bout to go make me a sandwich.

Top Bottom