• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Jim from the office simp-ed his way into American Simp enablers' hearts and achieve the ultimate simp goal.

How I Simped Your Mother is a gold mine of simpitry.

Can't think of an instance of simping on breaking bad or the wire, but those aren't really sitcoms.

Slayven

Jim from the office simp-ed his way into American Simp enablers' hearts and achieve the ultimate simp goal.

Can't think of an instance of simping on breaking bad or the wire, but those aren't really sitcoms.

There was simping in Oz. Beecher fell for that dude.

Onemic

l.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Even Battlestar Gallactica had simping.

Also, notice how Dreams' thread has disappeared completely.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

How I met your mother had everybody simping at one point. But ted breaks past the others in a splendidly tragic way. If there was a simp Olympics, hed be bringing home the gold in all categories.he'd be winning so easily you would have to drug test him for simphol in his system. He's that on top of the simp game

ecurbj

Anybody seen Hidden Colors?
You talking about the documentary by Tariq Nasheed?

I seen the first one but never got to watch the second one. It came out in theaters last week. Missed the launch. It was only in selective theaters and I hear it was sold out in the cities it was released in.

Top Bottom