• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

steveshrug.gif

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
It's funny after Steve Harvey cuts his Astroturf hair, my eyes default straight to that woolly caterpillar above his lip

FTL is kind of amazing.

Start off my first play through by reviewing my 3 man crew, ok Steve, Adam and Sambo......Sambo?

tumblr_m09onmxZPQ1rqfhi2o1_100.gif

Any way I fumble through my first couple of skirmishes but I come out stable. Land on an alien planet of horse people. Try to initiate contact....they just look at me. Continue my travels start fucking up the alliance, feeling like a bad ass. Help out a distressed outpost get fuel and parts as a reward, this universe ain't got shit on me.

Come up on a supposedly unarmed alliance freighter. 2 options fight or leave it be.....of course I'm going to fight. Motherfucker is armed to the teeth we fight to a draw and he bugs out. Meanwhile a fire has started in the sensor room. I send Adam to put it out. Opening the door causes the fire to spread. Send the other2 to help, but Adam doesn't make it. Now it's just Steve and Sambo left. Trying to get out the galaxy the alliance catches up to me. I have to wait for my FTL to spool up to avoid the fleet. In that time in hit with 3 missles causing a hull breach. Steve doesn't make it. Now it's just ole Sambo left. He made as galant effort to get past the alliance patrol to the exit but the ship meet its end :(.

Mind you this all happened within 30min of my first attempt at the game......on easy. This will be taking much of my free time.

Slayven

FTL is kind of amazing.

Start off my first play through by reviewing my 3 man crew, ok Steve, Adam and Sambo......Sambo?

Any way I fumble through my first couple of skirmishes but I come out stable. Land on an alien planet of horse people. Try to initiate contact....they just look at me. Continue my travels start fucking up the alliance, feeling like a bad ass. Help out a distressed outpost get fuel and parts as a reward, this universe ain't got shit on me.

Come up on a supposedly unarmed alliance freighter. 2 options fight or leave it be.....of course I'm going to fight. Motherfucker is armed to the teeth we fight to a draw and he bugs out. Meanwhile a fire has started in the sensor room. I send Adam to put it out. Opening the door causes the fire to spread. Send the other2 to help, but Adam doesn't make it. Now it's just Steve and Sambo left. Trying to get out the galaxy the alliance catches up to me. I have to wait for my FTL to spool up to avoid the fleet. In that time in hit with 3 missles causing a hull breach. Steve doesn't make it. Now it's just ole Sambo left. He made as galant effort to get past the alliance patrol to the exit but the ship meet its end :(.

Mind you this all happened within 30min of my first attempt at the game......on easy. This will be taking much of my free time.
You should play Drox Operative, it is a combo ARPG and 4x game. In space.

FTL is kind of amazing.

ylW2S.jpg

You talking about the documentary by Tariq Nasheed?

I seen the first one but never got to watch the second one. It came out in theaters last week. Missed the launch. It was only in selective theaters and I hear it was sold out in the cities it was released in.

NYC has one showing. In the whole city.

But I have to work tonight, when its showing. Crazy.

akira28

They have a space simulator you need 5 computers and 5 people to play, in the same room. You can only control one part of the ship, and they encourage you to work it like Star Trek. Some interesting youtubes up.

G-Fex

They have a space simulator you need 5 computers and 5 people to play, in the same room. You can only control one part of the ship, and they encourage you to work it like Star Trek. Some interesting youtubes up.

now that has to be the ultimate co-op.

That needs online co-op and then 5 of us need to try our hands at Affirmative Action Star Trek. Devo can be Uhura.

Timedog just reminded me of the awful film that was Bebe's kids. He just told me "you didn't like it because you didn't have a black father." =o

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Yeah it was the shit. Dy's kid won't be able to relate either Devo, so it is cool.

shit is Bebe's kid a movie about Dy's Future? The idea is blowing my mind away

5d2.gif

but really you all are forcing me to watch BeBe's kids for the first time in years

This is weird as fuck. I have thought she had crazy in her eyes for years.

Crazy in the Head crazy in the bed

Top Bottom