• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Apparently, since I have dark skin, I have to be from Africa.

No one has ever asked me for a tortilla recipe or anything like that, but people rarely know what race I am.

I've gotten various central and south american stuff, indian, native american, phillipino and other asian races. The strangest ones I've gotten were white and even more specifically, jewish.

I don't get it cause I always thought I looked like a pretty average mexican guy.

I got 25. I'd get -25 if I was actually dating my white best friend though. :(
It was her who almost got told.

I stopped by someone's desk who she happened to be talking to. She asked if I had ever been to Mexico. Nope. If I knew what ppart of Mexico my parents were from. Nope. If I knew the national anthem. Ha.

"You're not even Mexican."

maaaannn, you and your nationalistic, true scotsman bullshit can eat a dick, matter of fact Mexico can eat a dick too.

My stepmother pulled that shit on me too, but with food. "What kind of mexican are you?"

Shut the FUCK up.

Damn, that white girl one is a killer. Somebody should tweet the originator of this shit to add a section:

Do you see your kids?
Fuck no, I aint no punk! +DY
Of course, I'm not gonna be part of the problem! -30

Slayven

It was her who almost got told.

I stopped by someone's desk who she happened to be talking to. She asked if I had ever been to Mexico. Nope. If I knew what ppart of Mexico my parents were from. Nope. If I knew the national anthem. Ha.

"You're not even Mexican."

maaaannn, you and your nationalistic, true scotsman bullshit can eat a dick, matter of fact Mexico can eat a dick too.
Can I touch your hair?

Why is dating Laotians, Cambodians, and Vietnamese more black than Japanese and Chinese?

Yeah, that one was confusing. I just figured it was some obscure shit like KFC vs Popeyes that I would never understand. Who can even tell the damn difference (asian women or chicken, tastes the same who cares)

edit:

not sure how I score here, but I'm sure I'm in the basement.

"listen to techno/electronica" isn't on there
"atheist" isn't on there (though if it was, it'd be -1000)
none of those assholes are funny
I don't follow sports (eh...well, I'll watch philly teams if they're in a playoff but don't watch the sport)
and the only show I watch is walking dead. and community, but that's not on right now.

T'Challa is such a g, man

1355525972.jpg

If they added a food section PartTimeWarrior would probably get +100 points for being down with dat struggle food.

Why doesn't BlackGAF just make one then? It'd be amusing.

Though it would probably turn out to be more of a "what kind of black nerd are you" questionnaire.

Nakazato

Not a bad idea at all. It would be entertaining
Dating a white woman +100
Dating a red head + stop doing this list you already one

We really need a black gaf trip to japan. BlackAce and FM will be our guides. We could all be as luck as FM*

*Without the babies of course

Edit: gf told me i could watch friday... Urge to walk out the door rising.

Slayven

Dating a white woman +100
Dating a red head + stop doing this list you already one

We really need a black gaf trip to japan. BlackAce and FM will be our guides. We could all be as luck as FM*

*Without the babies of course

Edit: gf told me i could watch friday... Urge to walk out the door rising.

I would love to see Parallax attempt to holla at chicks with a arm full of Figuarts.

I got +30 on that scale, but I don't much see the point of getting a high score on The Rob Parker Scale; it's like taking a personalty test to see how compatible you are with Preach. I got a cheap laugh out of it, though.

http://i.imgur.com/HUCqG.jpg
Time to find out where you are on the scale

i know braids weren't listed but i spotted myself 17 points for my corn rows since dreads were 25 and an afro was 10 and this should be somewhere in between... didn't even need that to pass 100

Yall sing in church?

lol church.

I got a -10, white girlfriend costing -50 is a killer :/

yeah, DAT -50 would push my score below 100

DominoKid

what if you didn't vote, but you also dont go to church?
also i feel like dating a white chick should be net zero lol. im surprised hispanic is -anything.

Top Bottom