• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Slayven

that is the exact dialogue i'm hearing here in GA. the solution is more guns! and when i think about it, the way guns are in the US, that might just be true. nothing short of an all out ban and house to house government reclamation will make guns go away. there are just too many out there for bans to stop people who really want to do damage with them from being able to get them.

the real results from bans will take decades to show up, and after bans go into place and things like this still happen, the outcry for bringing guns back will be enormous and there will be a booming gun smuggling market and an accompanying new war on guns.

Shit, any decently equipped metal shop can make a gun. Forget about one with a CNC machine.

A-KjDYrCAAArRUw.jpg:large

America, baby

LowerLevel

Wow, +85. And only got that because of my black ass wife, who would be blonde if you shut your eyes when she spoke. Not HOW she sounds, just the dumb ass things she says like "How do they know the deer are going to cross right here?"... I shit you not. Well, because of her officially being Jamaican AND making me see a WHOLE lot of TP movies, that added a LOT of of points even though I lost alot on the music and religion.

This just in, women taking precautions such as covering their drink at a bar is like crossing the street because a black dude is behind us.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Went out and bought X-Com, because of you all. These aliens are bitch-made. :( Lost to many soldiers due to silly shit and the stick on my controller dieing.

*places cursor in cover*
*cursor moves by itself as I'm pressing A*
*All of the aliens on the map converge onto guy standing in the open*
*guy dies.

Only two out of the original crew have made it thus far.

Been way to long since I've played a strategy game. :/

Just finished watching We Need To Talk About Kevin

I understand DY's feelings now

That's a crazy ass movie. A couple of spots had me in awe.

School shooting stuff has moved into "life was so much simpler/better 50 years ago." Yeah it was great for women and minorities for sure, thanks for the fond memories.

School shooting stuff has moved into "life was so much simpler/better 50 years ago." Yeah it was great for women and minorities for sure, thanks for the fond memories.

well, to be fair, how many of these shooters are white males... maybe things were better 50 years ago if you walk a mile in their shoes...

A.E Suggs

Nah. A thread =).

On gaf? I cant seem to find it.

Firgures they would, I'll give them that people listened to their parents and elders years ago, today people seem to be full of shit just for the sake of it. This honestly has got to be the worst generation of children in america for sure. I wasn't a saint myself, I once choked my mom for giving me a beating with a belt after I cursing her out. Everything else seems to have gotten better but out attitudes for our elders have gotten worst especially around black communities(or at least the one's I've lived in)

On gaf? I cant seem to find it.

Firgures they would, I'll give them that people listened to their parents and elders years ago, today people seem to be full of shit just for the sake of it. This honestly has got to be the worst generation of children in america for sure. I wasn't a saint myself, I once choked my mom for giving me a beating with a belt after I cursing her out. Everything else seems to have gotten better but out attitudes for our elders have gotten worst especially around black communities(or at least the one's I've lived in)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504246

Top Bottom