• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

DominoKid

On gaf? I cant seem to find it.

Firgures they would, I'll give them that people listened to their parents and elders years ago, today people seem to be full of shit just for the sake of it. This honestly has got to be the worst generation of children in america for sure. I wasn't a saint myself, I once choked my mom for giving me a beating with a belt after I cursing her out. Everything else seems to have gotten better but out attitudes for our elders have gotten worst especially around black communities(or at least the one's I've lived in)

wow i wouldve kept that to myself.

im only 4 years out of HS but i look at the kids now with a permanent feeling of WTF.

A.E Suggs

It was an interesting twist that black people even got brought into the equation at one point in that thread. After that, the topic went how one would expect, just another topic weeding out unsocial gaf.

wow i wouldve kept that to myself.

im only 4 years out of HS but i look at the kids now with a permanent feeling of WTF.

Well its to late now you quoted me. Its fine as long as I'm not banned for it its not something that bothers me anymore.

Slayven

Why do pussies always want to start shit in the club.

1355176232.jpg

has there ever been a film where the black guy leaves a white woman for a black girl?

Nah.

Undercover brother.

Apocalypse know he could only catch Thor when he partyin'

punk-ass blue lips-having nigga

Back in the day Apocalypse would have whooped that ass, drunk or not. He made Loki look like a fool when Loki was dumb enough to surprise attack him- Thor has never whipped loki's ass that badly.
Dunno about current day Apocalypse, though.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
How do gods even get drunk off human alcohol?

Asgardians get wasted on human drink frequently if Valhalla is any indicador.

Viking 1: Aye here goes milord Thor. Getting ready to fight again. Thou shall fuck it up for everybody.

Viking 2: After I paid the three gold pieces cover too. Thor ain't shit.

Amazing. But who let pocs ass inside anyway? Soft as time displaced dudes.....

Slayven

Undercover brother.

Back in the day Apocalypse would have whooped that ass, drunk or not. He made Loki look like a fool when Loki was dumb enough to surprise attack him- Thor has never whipped loki's ass that badly.
Dunno about current day Apocalypse, though.

Blue lips has and always will be a pussy. Word is bond.

Blue lips has and always will be a pussy. Word is bond.

Nah dude. I'll have to disagree with you here. Apoc was a badass until he got himself killed on the moon by a plot device. Before that he humilitated Ikaris, High Evolutionary, The entire inhuman race, Loki...and Xfactor couldn't figure out how to scratch him, much less beat him.

AFTER that he got his ass kicked on the regular by total scrubs, and they invented the body hopping nonsense.

really? i always thought AOA was supposed to be awesome because its usually in the cartoons & xmen games in some form.

I have no idea what SSJ4 is. I know its dragonball but fuck if I'm into DBZ like that.

AOA was the last great Xmen story arc. Don't let anyone lie to you- it was great. I understand they screwed the pooch by revisiting it later on, but that shit doesn't count.

AoA is the shit, probably the best 90s X-men comic when you look at it as a whole

the sequels though? Nah, b

nah

*brofist*

I'm just now getting back into reading some comics with xmen vs. avengers. That crossover wasn't anything to write home about, but I'm liking "all new xmen."

Kreed

Half of BlackGAF is lookin' at this page like it's in another language or some shit

I haven't read a comic book since Marvel introduced both that annoying "Onslaught" event and all the damn Spiderman clones/Ben Riley became Spiderman, but I enjoy reading comic stuff on GAF, if only to "kind of" keep up to date on what's been happening since then.

I haven't read a comic book since Marvel introduced both that annoying "Onslaught" event and all the damn Spiderman clones/Ben Riley became Spiderman, but I enjoy reading comic stuff on GAF, if only to "kind of" keep up to date on what's been happening since then.

I got out of it when it sort of sunk in that these were soap operas for men- nothing truly changes, nor is it likely to. Even team based books tend to go back to the same "core" lineups over and over.

I'm much more likely to pick up a novel and burn through it than a comic- and the writing is usually much better also.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Just got into Spec Line: The Ops. I see the references to Apocalypse Now and Heart of Darkness

(-100 points for talking about books and literary criticism)

A.E Suggs

How do gods even get drunk off human alcohol?

Who's says its human alcohol? You have to remember the gods were there before the humans so I'm sure they had their own brew that humans probably can't even handle.

Nah dude. I'll have to disagree with you here. Apoc was a badass until he got himself killed on the moon by a plot device. Before that he humilitated Ikaris, High Evolutionary, The entire inhuman race, Loki...and Xfactor couldn't figure out how to scratch him, much less beat him.

AFTER that he got his ass kicked on the regular by total scrubs, and they invented the body hopping nonsense.
Apoc was a cool dude even in the 90's x-men cartoon. I'll always remember that episode were he killed the x-men, I think that was one of the only times in the cartoon where he was legit mad when his virus was destroyed.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
AoA is the shit, probably the best 90s X-men comic when you look at it as a whole

the sequels though? Nah, b

nah

Yep. that whole run blew my mind just for showing how bad shit could get.

Who's says its human alcohol? You have to remember the gods were there before the humans so I'm sure they had their own brew that humans probably can't even handle.

Apoc was a cool dude even in the 90's x-men cartoon. I'll always remember that episode were he killed the x-men, I think that was one of the only times in the cartoon where he was legit mad when his virus was destroyed.

Remember when Cable was a man of mystery? It feels like a lifetime ago.

Top Bottom