• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

akira28

Apocalypse was too OP, they put him on permanent Worf status.

Rayven: don't let them keep you down. How much were they asking for anyway?

"When Mr. Rayvan opened his window I could smell the 11 herbs and spices all the way back to the patrol car. I told him to put down the bucket and exit the car slowly with your hands in the air. I read him his rights and took him in."

Were you under the influence? Liquor, drugs, KFC?

U know I'm always gonna have kfc :D I had two beers the whole night I just happened to be out driving after midnight (dropping off my girl). Fucker gave me a breatherliser test which I passed but he said was inconclusive (setting up for me to bribe his ass) so I decide to fuck with him and told him to do a blood test tl : dr he gets pissed off and I end up at the precinct, do the bullshit ass blood test then they keep me overnight

The other night at work this white couple comes in and buys some candy. One of the guys was drunk out of his mind and kept doing this Madea impression. His partner kept apologizing but that shit was hilarious

"or deduct 10 if it does not apply"

you know "Does not apply" means like Jehovah's witness or something. Just flat out being a non believer is one of the worst things you can be in the black community. I've had old ladies just come AFTER me with some venom.

What's "Redbone"? A native American? Not even gonna post my number :\

A redbone is a very light skinned black woman, possibly mixed. I found this out after herman cain got caught with one.

Booooy, you need Jesus

I wish it was that nice. Here's the story. I was working the corner downtown in philly during campaign season, getting signatures for a friend who's father in law was running for council.

I come on a group of older black men and women, and ask for their signatures. Of course I get asked which church I go to, and like a dummy I say i'm not religious. My ass got SURROUNDED, old ladies and old men spitting some venom, cuss words and everything. I've never seen anything like it.

I...I had to run.

I wish it was that nice. Here's the story. I was working the corner downtown in philly during campaign season, getting signatures for a friend who's father in law was running for council.

I come on a group of older black men and women, and ask for their signatures. Of course I get asked which church I go to, and like a dummy I say i'm not religious. My ass got SURROUNDED, old ladies and old men spitting some venom, cuss words and everything. I've never seen anything like it.

I...I had to run.

Should have just said you were Muslim.

ecurbj

I usually just lie when people ask me if i go to church.
Me too. I'm really agnostic or in other words I support science and go by "I don't know". But when I'm around religious people I just say I'm a Christian and go every so often so they don't have to go through that whole trying to convert me over.

Gawd, is that so annoying.

BHZ Mayor

Redbone and yellowbone both mean lightskinned black women but there is a difference.

Redbone - think someone like Beyonce's complexion
Yellowbone - think Alicia Keys

Top Bottom