• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

“Ma’am, there’s only one God, and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t dress like that!”

I thought Cap was funny in the Avengers, but clearly in his own way. People give Whedon shit for writing everybody with funny lines, but that's clearly a line that could only come from Captain America's mouth.

ReiGun

Cyclops was right....except what he did to Prof X that was wrong....horribly, horribly wrong

He saved him from an eternity of wandering around the Marvel U, reminiscing about when he used to be important. It was a mercy killing.

“Ma’am, there’s only one God, and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t dress like that!”

I thought Cap was funny in the Avengers, but clearly in his own way. People give Whedon shit for writing everybody with funny lines, but that's clearly a line that could only come from Captain America's mouth.
"I do!...I understood that reference."

That was my favorite Cap line. He was so excited. lol

Blackgaf this might be the simp of the year

All-I-Want-For-Christmas-Is-A-Latina-Girlfriend-elite-daily.jpg

ReiGun

Maybe that's why he can get women normally he is trying to face time them over 56k internet.

Must be killer waiting for images to load on dating sites.

And forget conservation. Dude is talking to a chick then BAM! Phone rings. Now he's stuck on the phone with his aunt and the girl is long gone.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Well, looks like he was married for 28 years, and his wife died. Maybe it's been so long he forgot how to work the dating thing.

Now I feel bad for mocking him.... On the flip side, if you take out the racial aspect of it. This could be a plot device for a Tom Hanks romance film co-starring an slightly above average looking white female.... It would make millions

That word better be 'hourlongblowjobwhenwegethome'.

An hour? Either that's multiple BJ's or she's doing something wrong.

Is anyone here familiar with spill.com?

They discuss Django Unchained briefly on the latest episode of ACOCO. It's clear that Korey and Leon disliked the movie for various reasons, including Tarantino's flagrant use of the n-word.

http://my.spill.com/profiles/blogs/a-couple-of-cold-ones-december-16-2012 (Django Unchained discussion from 62 minutes onwards)

As you can probably tell, they got pretty heated about it.

I used to go there about 2 years ago, but I stopped because they had some crazy opinions and are ignorant about a large amount of basic film knowledge, which is kind of necessary when you do podcast about films. And the two black dudes said some WTF shit from time to time.

Slayven

So this chick that is not of african decent starts talking about the struggle, and we have a black president on twitter. She got big titties, why I say that? Is because I searched to see what people were saying in response. Just an ocean of thirsty, a lot of black dudes cosigning this shit and adding variations" they don't understand you girl", "I wish I could meet someone like you", etc.

SMH. We need a a Thirstception

http://www.dailynews.com/ci_22145944/san-diego-millionaire-all-i-want-christmas-is

This dude is actually rich, so why do all the
most socially awkard non pussy getting ass niggas get all the money

I don't man, dude knows what he wants and putting out there he is willing to pay for it. I can see him wanting to save time and be direct.

Anyone here actually grew up in or live (as in live there now.) in a bad neighborhood or the "Hood"? What was your experiences?

Born in Paramount which is a nicer version of Compton. Family moved when I was really young to a slightly nicer version of Paramount, lived there til highschool to Whittier, basically a lateral move.

There are gangs out here and retired OGs. Mostly weak ass highschool kids playing GTA, kids who would get their shit took in a real bad neighborhood.

Nothing terribly bad has happened to me, mostly saw my older brother and cousins go through it.

Hope I get surprised with a Wii-U/NSMB-U this Xmas, between Bayo2, Won101, Rayman, and whatever else Nintendo has brewing in 2013, I gonna need that shit.

G-Fex

what's wonderful 101?

And yes I finally get to try out the Rayman game everyone mentioned in the stream.

Huh, I wonder what old good wii games there are to play on the wii u since it's backwards compatable.

Day-1 with the new Smash. Melee and Brawl were my shit. They better not remove Ike.

what's wonderful 101?

And yes I finally get to try out the Rayman game everyone mentioned in the stream.

Huh, I wonder what old good wii games there are to play on the wii u since it's backwards compatable.

Xenoblade

I hear GAF praise the new Raymans all the time but I haven't tried it yet. Guess its better than getting another Mario 2d platformer with the system

Hope I get surprised with a Wii-U/NSMB-U this Xmas, between Bayo2, Won101, Rayman, and whatever else Nintendo has brewing in 2013, I gonna need that shit.

I'm gonna wait for those games to actually come out. ZombiU is the only title I want right now thats out

what's wonderful 101?

Wonderful 101 made by Platinum Gods

Top Bottom