• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Thirst thread " why isn't this chick getting paid for being hot."
"The best curve on a woman...is her smile."
When I can get Pikmin3, Smash Bro.s, wonderful and something that justifies that tablet controller...then I'll bite.
handshake.gif

DominoKid

i still havent seen a Wii U in person yet.
i walked around Best Buy when i got my Beats the other day looking for a demo station.
i don't want one. i just want to see what's up with it. i thought the Wii was stupid as fuck until i got to try it.

"The best curve on a woman...is her smile."

No dignity whatsoever b. None. ZERO son. Not a single solitary snowflake of fuckin decorum left in this nigga. I tried to type out the muthafuckin words to the hook n that delicate ass shit jus floated off the screen when I did it yo

G-Fex

DeGrassi was depressing as shit for a highschool show

I hated drake's whiny character, i never wanted to push over a wheelchair more than I did his.

i still havent seen a Wii U in person yet.
i walked around Best Buy when i got my Beats the other day looking for a demo station.
i don't want one. i just want to see what's up with it. i thought the Wii was stupid as fuck until i got to try it.

Me either

guess that makes it all the more surprise when I pick it up and unbox it.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
No dignity whatsoever b. None. ZERO son. Not a single solitary snowflake of fuckin decorum left in this nigga. I tried to type out the muthafuckin words to the hook n that delicate ass shit jus floated off the screen when I did it yo
He's changed the game, man.

- - -

Also if anyone was wondering why we just broke our "most users online" record, it's because a GAF thread is on the front page of reddit. Gaming side has 20,000 people browsing right now.

3CVai.png

Whaaaattttt. This is being said on my FB right now and I need to vent.

"Want to know why everyone's having babies and getting married? It's called growing up! Maybe you should try it instead of acting like you're in highschool!"

girl, stoooooop. This asshole lives in her boyfriend's parent's house....this dickhead has a 6 month old baby....this motherfucker didn't graduate highschool....this hard-on hasn't had a job in ever.

I guess I missed the unplanned pregnancy part of growing up.

Slayven

Whaaaattttt. This is being said on my FB right now and I need to vent.

"Want to know why everyone's having babies and getting married? It's called growing up! Maybe you should try it instead of acting like you're in highschool!"

girl, stoooooop. This asshole lives in her boyfriend's parent's house....this dickhead has a 6 month old baby....this motherfucker didn't graduate highschool....this hard-on hasn't had a job in ever.

I guess I missed the unplanned pregnancy part of growing up.

Kind of funny that the folks that always dropping these proverbs are the most fucked up.

Young Gaf.

Whats the deal with these boots with the white fur/fluff/whateverthefuck and the buckles on the side. I see a ton of young guys wearing them and I cant fathom how this is what is hot now.

DominoKid

Young Gaf.

Whats the deal with these boots with the white fur/fluff/whateverthefuck and the buckles on the side. I see a ton of young guys wearing them and I cant fathom how this is what is hot now.

Air Bradys? (man Uggs)

if not then i've never seen what youre talking about.

Slayven

Young Gaf.

Where you act? Haven't seen that, but if dudes are wearing uggs? We have a situation.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I don't need a Persona 4 machine in my life. That's the only game I've seen that remotely interests me. Most Vitas will be collecting dust on a shelf this time next year.

Where you act? Haven't seen that, but if dudes are wearing uggs? We have a situation.

NJ.

Not Uggs, I saw this kid at my job wearing these things and I was all what the fuck are you wearing. I forgot what he said, but he was surprised like I didn't know thats the shit right now. Then I saw the buckle on the side and just......SMH. Then the other day I saw someone else wearing the same style boots......I just cant deal.

Just ordered a Vita BlackGaf
successffj5f.jpg

1348213612348.jpg

NJ.

Not Uggs, I saw this kid at my job wearing these things and I was all what the fuck are you wearing. I forgot what he said, but he was surprised like I didn't know thats the shit right now. Then I saw the buckle on the side and just......SMH. Then the other day I saw someone else wearing the same style boots......I just cant deal.

I think I know what you mean, but those boots are the shit.

Facebook, man.

"after england banned guns in 96 their homicide rate and violent crime rate soared the following years and continues to soar! -graph showing 1996-1999"

"...uh the 13 years after that tell a very different story."

Same deal with Australia.

Japan had less than 1 death per 100,000 people due to firearms last year and he's bringing shit up from 1998. It's just sad.

I don't fuck with the gun debate because the first thing out anyone's month will be "ban guns". Thus it starts in the shitter.

I used to be the same. But after he rubbed me the wrong way a few days ago and I went research rambo on his ass its pretty clear that banning guns helps a fuck of a lot. Only problem I see is the volume of guns out there and how intertwined gun culture and american culture is at this point.

At very least regulations should be much much stricter.

There was someone at my job bringing up the gun debate the other day while the news was on. Most people just ignored him. It happens quite often for those who just feel the need to express their views on something. Especially with the Presidential election. Thankfully, most of my coworkers just keep their mouths shut.

DominoKid

blackgaf students get their final grades yet?

somehow, someway i got 3 Bs, a B+ and a B-.
i have no idea how because i was dreading checking my grades since i dragged ass for a large part of the semester.
swag?

my GPA wouldnt be so bad except for Fall 11 semester i pulled a 2.06.
of course that's the first semester that i moved into my house and i neverwent to class.

Mr.Fresh

NJ.

1348213612348.jpg

I'm in NJ too and those UGG boots are the shit. Actually hoping I get some for Christmas.

Slayven

I used to be the same. But after he rubbed me the wrong way a few days ago and I went research rambo on his ass its pretty clear that banning guns helps a fuck of a lot. Only problem I see is the volume of guns out there and how intertwined gun culture and american culture is at this point.

At very least regulations should be much much stricter.

Winning arguements is fun for a while, but in the end you lose yourself and become hollow. I spent years arguing who could beat up who, and you just realized how much energy you wasted.

I hit bottom arguing why Batgirl(Cassandra Cain) could not beat Spiderman. I had wrote up a post with pics, diagrams, sources cited, a bibliography, etc. Man those was dark days.

Winning arguements is fun for a while, but in the end you lose yourself and become hollow. I spent years arguing who could beat up who, and you just realized how much energy you wasted.

I hit bottom arguing why Batgirl(Cassandra Cain) could not beat Spiderman. I had wrote up a post with pics, diagrams, sources cited, a bibliography, etc. Man those was dark days.

I still get enjoyment out of talking someone into a corner. I let dumb opinions slide, but when they use words like "fact" and cite graphs to mislead and use absolutes when saying things that are blatantly false...I have to do you dirty.

blackgaf students get their final grades yet?

somehow, someway i got 3 Bs, a B+ and a B-.
i have no idea how because i was dreading checking my grades since i dragged ass for a large part of the semester.
swag?

No, not swag. Do better. A's or nothing at all. Find a tutor if need be; there's no shame in getting help. Fuck B's.

A.E Suggs

im still not on board for smash. he got my money once with that bullshit brawl. im not dropping money until i know it isnt a POS
As much as I dislike brawl from a competitive standpoint we still got down in brawl. It also still added characters I liked like metaknight and Ike. That said you can get a wiiU for monster hunter, I wasn't a fan of the series at first but for some reason MH3U won me over.

I too, waste money sometimes.

Don't we all. That said the system itself ain't bad, but there's no games for the moment.

DominoKid

Work w/ me here D-V lol. No i get what youre saying. For me its largely a motivation thing, not ability. Im like a roller coaster. And it shows when i look at my gpa by semester. After my fall 11 semester i've been a whole lot better about taking school more seriously.

Be sad if the only record left of humankind is Facebook's and Twitter's databases

I think that'd be quite funny actually.

Top Bottom