• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Pfffttt..
cajunseasoningg7uwq.jpg

iSv6eDZlfAq6L.gif

G-Fex

I went to yoshinoya last night once I found out they had chicken wings. They're seasame but they're delicious.

That Gazoya things were good too.

Speaking of cooking, you know what's good?

Buying frozen meatballs. putting grape jelly and chili sauce into a slowcooker with the meatballs, and cooking for a couple hours

so good

DominoKid

devo put Old Bay on some goldfish crackers if you've never tried it before.

hands down my favorite snack. i'll damn near eat a whole bag at once.

(this page feels like im looking at my kitchen cabinet right now)

Nakazato

Also this.

oldbay2.jpg
Being from Maryland originally that shit has to be cake on crabs for me.

Im really a season all person myself i just know ppl that dont put shit on there food and it tastes like ass. If the would just put a lil salt and pepper on it it would be a hell of a lot better i had to teach my gf that and she still doesn't get it.

How serious would you guys be about a podcast? I think it could be interesting, it'd be fun at least.

4-5 members dicussing some topics, some serious, some lighthearted.

DominoKid

old bay makes everything better.

at the beach there was a store next to where i worked that sold Peanuts w/ Old Bay on em. pure crack to me. i wish i remembered the name cause i'd order a box to school if i did.

A.E Suggs

How serious would you guys be about a podcast? I think it could be interesting, it'd be fun at least.

Sounds interesting, I don't have the right tools to be in a podcast at the moment sadly. If enough people got in on it I'd be more interested.

old bay makes everything better.

at the beach there was a store next to where i worked that sold Peanuts w/ Old Bay on em. pure crack to me. i wish i remembered the name cause i'd order a box to school if i did.
Its probably good not doubting that, i'm saying that because its just crackers. I've just never felt the need to put anything on crackers since they are gone in 1 or 2 bites anyway.

G-Fex

Sounds unnecessary tbh.

Nah, I wanted to try that creole one on fries too.

You guys remember shaker fries from weinershnitzel? Yeah that was my first taste of seasoned fries. So GOOD.

Absolutely, I'd love to do it, I seem to talk a lot on my twitch channel when some people show up.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
So many logical fallacy captioned photos of soldiers and police. I think guns are cool as hell but the mental gymnastic I've seen these past few days is worrisome.

It's on both sides for me. Some of the mental hurdles people are jumping over to lambast those that like guns, is a bit ridiculous. Then you have the "cold dead hands" people that can't accept any sort of change.

It's on both sides for me. Some of the mental hurdles people are jumping over to lambast those that like guns, is a bit ridiculous. Then you have the "cold dead hands" people that can't accept any sort of change.

That sucks. I only heard one side so far, haven't gotten any 'guns are hell spawn' messages yet. Lots of pro-gun people have taken my de-construction of their gun myths as such.

How many times do I have to tell you guys how awesome I think guns are? I just don't think there's any real, practical reason to own a gun. Everything I've read and watched has reached the conclusion that guns' negatives outweigh any positives. "Yea but more people die while in the care of doctors than die from accidental gun fatalities! "

uGGGGHHHHH!

zero_suit

I can't live without my Adobo and Complete Seasoning. I've gotten my girlfriend so spoiled, Thanksgiving this year she told me she doesn't enjoy bland white people food anymore lol..

Man, when I was in college, eating cafeteria food was a struggle.

People take the second amendment seriously. I never knew how passionate some people were about until this week. Shit's crazy.

What are they so afraid of? Nobody's talking about banning all guns, just assault rifles and ridiculous cartridge sizes.

G-Fex

just found out my friend's brother who was my friend has a new bf, a beautiful black girl. I'm really jelly :(

and also happy for him.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Watching Jingle All the Way again like old times. Seriously best Arnold Swartzenegger film bar T2.

Byron the mailman.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
I've always been mildly interested in doing a podcast about something. The logistics of maintaining one can be kind of a pain from what I hear.

Top Bottom