• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

niggainjapan3 said:
After 30 or so min and a few orgasms from her I unload on her face. We have about 3 mins to leave the hotel so we quickly clean her face and head to the car. Talking inside she says “Wow……..that was amazing, no one has ever kissed me and sex before like that” “That’s because we made love” “Really? I want to do it again……black people are amazing”.
slow-clap-gif.gif

Kreed

FreeMufasa I think Part 3: Part 1 is my favorite part so far (probably because it has twice as much content as the last parts). So many quotables,
the Paris opening with the French guy and all the texts, the skeleton lady, the racist boyfriend and the "impression" you left on his girl...
. Only thing that was a bit of a letdown was
the Yakuza incident that you hinted about months ago, but only in regards to the "story". But since we're talking about your life, I'm glad it was a letdown.
Looking forward to the Part 3: Part 2 and how you conclude this (I think you've now covered all the cliffhangers you introduced back when you first returned to GAF).

FreeMufasa

Oh shit! I think I sent Nigga in Japan 3 pt. 2 to Flawless. I left some big things in that so please don't email it to anyone. I'll update it tonight and send it tommorow.

Can someone private measage me Part 2 and Part 3? Mufasa or someone previously sent me Part 1. I want hear the update.

I'll try but can someone else help?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I keep missing this when you guys discuss. I haven't read a scrap. Could a generous soul PM me all the parts so far?

Drove through the snow this morning, was a pain. Hopefully we don't get any more than we have so far.

Oh shit! I think I sent Nigga in Japan 3 pt. 2 to Flawless. I left some big things in that so please don't email it to anyone. I'll update it tonight and send it tommorow.

hahahahahahaha! exclusive preview version?!?

i haven't even finished pt1 yet, i'm like 1/3 thru. been multitasking a bunch of stuff all day.

Top Bottom