• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

G-Fex

Never mind the cornrows how about dreads?

tumblr_lx1vk8caB21qi3z2ko1_500.jpg

the thing about hair is if she can pull off the look then it's all the better for it and that goes a bit for hair colors too.

Yeah dreads are definitely good and better than cornrows, like this beauty here pulls it off.

Look at me I tried to pull off the parted hair with bangs and I couldn't do it at all.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
There's one for anime gaf, poli-gaf, pony-gaf, sports gaf (EU and NA editions) wrassel gaf, a couple of gaming centric chats and a general gaf irc. I don't have any of them saved as I rarely use IRC but if you search around google and look at the OPs for various community threads you'll find what you're looking for.

Subtitle: "One of the good ones"
"the light skinned edition"
"You must have gone to college"
"So Well Spoken"
Fuuuuuuck.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Well, there's two I run

NBAGAF: studio64.yi.org #nba-age

and another sidechat that was just a chill spot. I intended for it to be blackgaf's spot at first, but then I got lazy. > studio64.yi.org #keepinitreal

DominoKid

being "well spoken" is fucking hilarious. especially when you rarely ever use it. i remember having a casual 1v1 convo w/ my academic adviser where i flipped to proper w/o even realizing it after she said something i didn't like. then i had to explain to her what just happened cause i could tell she was mindfucked.

stop the madness.

you know how some people don't like short hair styles on chicks? i don't like dreads.

Man, I can't cook worth a damn

I'm putting that as my New Year's Resolution: Learn how to fuckin' cook. 365 days to learn how to not suck complete ass at cookin

and learn how to swim to stop being a black stereotype

ReiGun

Man, I can't cook worth a damn

I'm putting that as my New Year's Resolution: Learn how to fuckin' cook. 365 days to learn how to not suck complete ass at cookin

and learn how to swim to stop being a black stereotype

I'm with you on this. Well, replace swimming with losing weight. Can't do water, bruh.

tumblr_m8x5o6Nzc71rdkg05o1_500.gif

This is essentially me in the kitchen

but my dad is soooo good at it, man. I mean, he just made the greatest chocolate cake I've EVER tasted back on Thanksgiving. Said he gonna take me under his wing next year lol

DY_nasty

AYE

there's a chat already set up

#keepinitreal studio64.yi.org use chatzilla, mirc, mibbit, etc to log in

like I said, I just got lazy one day and never came back around to actually putting out all the details

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8x5o6Nzc71rdkg05o1_500.gif[/IG]

This is essentially me in the kitchen

but my dad is soooo good at it, man. I mean, he just made the greatest chocolate cake I've EVER tasted back on Thanksgiving. Said he gonna take me under his wing next year lol[/QUOTE]

I'll PM you my mac and cheese recipe if you want. Shit is foolproof, son.

EDIT: oven-baked, none of that struggle shit.

DY_nasty

Just so yal know, when RealPicJanuary rolls back around... tongues will be out. #staythirsty my friends.

Top Bottom