• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

I don't understand the question.

Never heard white girls have a problem swallowing. I only hear this about either idiots (I'll get stuff even though I'm sucking him off sans condoms), people who just don't like it (but why would it be limited to a single group for you is the question) and or racists (can't let his seed get in me.)

akira28

Some people are allergic to it, or it is like caustic or something. I've heard it compared to bleach. So I can understand. Spit or swallow, it doesn't really mean anything, as long as they don't mind getting you there.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

ir5fU2vIj2E9q.png

Kreed

Glad I wasn't surfing this thread at work today...anyway I better go see Django tonight before I run into unwanted spoilers.

Gorillaz

Taking a bus home home from the fam and almost lost it reading this last page...dat gif lol

Still have to see Django. Thinking bout going to early showings of it instead of the nite ones. Can only imagine how the crowds will be.

DominoKid

Charmed was alright. one of my good friends has every season on DVD and a bunch of other shit. He's actually into it.

I just watched it for Rose Mcgowan and Alyssa Milano. Plastic surgery really fucked up Rose's look to me.

G-Fex: it's definitely a CW/WB thing

Gorillaz

The CW/WB is basically a low budget MTV. They might strike gold in some shows but for the most part its hit/miss. Mainly a miss tho.

DominoKid

The CW is the shit. I regret ignoring it for so long. If the shows were a little more well written I'd probably never watch another channel lol.

I hate that Nikita does so poorly in the ratings. It's an excellent show in almost every way.

the hell was charmed about anyway?

hot witches doing hot witch stuff.

G-Fex

The CW is the shit. I regret ignoring it for so long. If the shows were a little more well written I'd probably never watch another channel lol.

I hate that Nikita does so poorly in the ratings. It's an excellent show in almost every way.

hot witches doing hot witch stuff.

Neat

Got myself that new mario game today.

Been so long since I played a mario game I don't even know if i'm good at them anymore.

ecurbj

My Wife And Kids was the last good comedy TV show with black characters in it for me on UPN or CW or was it ABC? I can't remember. I know it got jumped around for a while between channels.

G-Fex

Yup. Although some of the ones after the mid 90s were pure shit. The Parkers? The Hughleys?

Don't forget that shit what was it called?

One on One I think.

Oh well, Tyler Perry has TBS all to himself to do as he must.

My Wife And Kids was the last good comedy TV show with black characters in it for me on UPN or CW or was it ABC? I can't remember. I know it got jumped around for a while between channels.

Wife and Kids started on ABC

went to UPN then CW then KDOC

Top Bottom