• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Gorillaz

supernatural is the only show i watch on the cw. i cant deal with the rest.
Heard good things bout SN and a show called arrows? I think.

UPN was the shit tho. Well martin was.

Edit: kelsey grammar also made The Game.

Edit 2: damn I cant type for shit on mobile

harSon

Banned
My Wife And Kids was the last good comedy TV show with black characters in it for me on UPN or CW or was it ABC? I can't remember. I know it got jumped around for a while between channels.

I'd agree if Everybody Hates Chris didn't exist, or The Bernie Mac Show didn't run alongside My Wife and Kids.

Mr.Fresh

My Wife And Kids was the last good comedy TV show with black characters in it for me on UPN or CW or was it ABC? I can't remember. I know it got jumped around for a while between channels.

Everybody hated Chris says hi!

Lol I love that show.

Beaten ,(

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Some arr gHeard good things bout SN and a show called arrows? I think.

UPN was the shit tho. Well martin was.

Edit: kelsey grammar also made The Game.

The Game went from being entertaining and okay to setting black people back x years

Gorillaz

The Game went from being entertaining and okay to setting black people back x years
BET fucked that all up. I knew it after the 2nd ep of the 4th season that the quality was watered down.

Edit: The game was popular probably due to the fact it is one of the decent black shows on tv.

stanley2.gif

Speaking of sitcoms though, who remembers Martin!

DominoKid

I keep reading these Trinidad James posts, please inform lol?I've been lacking in the music game for awhile

One hit wonder. But what an amazing one hit it is.

Every line is a quotable.

edit: watching Ice Loves Coco and her mom is on...who knew silicone was genetic?
Also its funny to see the leadup of her going to vegas knowing how she got caught out there w/ that random rapper.

DominoKid

like 2 weeks ago, in a conversation with a friend, he randomly mentioned that Trinidad James was ruining Hip-Hop... so i decided not to google dat

then a few days ago, i heard random people saying Trinidad James sucks... and now i almost want to know how awful this dude is...

i will say that i find it odd people are getting so worked up over him. he's pretty run of the mill image-wise in todays rap game. if he's ruining hip hop then you must have an extremly low tolerance for bullshit.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
i will say that i find it odd people are getting so worked up over him. he's pretty run of the mill image-wise in todays rap game. if he's ruining hip hop then you must have an extremly low tolerance for bullshit.

That's exactly why he is really unestablished so up to now he could be shitted on with no consequences. He sucks but other people who suck are usually connected.

harSon

Banned
I've been praying that Trinidad James would catch on in time for Halloween next year, cause that's most def going to be my costume.

DominoKid

That's exactly why he is really unestablished so up to now he could be shitted on with no consequences. He sucks but other people who suck are usually connected.

Well he just signed for 2 mil to Def Jam iirc, plus he's gonna be the new hot feature guy (like 2 chaaaaaaaaaaaainz) so he's connected as fuck now.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Well he just signed for 2 mil to Def Jam iirc, plus he's gonna be the new hot feature guy (like 2 chaaaaaaaaaaaainz) so he's connected as fuck now.

And you'll see the DJ's criticize him less. Rosenberg might keep it up but Rosenberg is connected like a mofo.

Top Bottom