• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Has anyone who ever gotten the whole " ya know, I'm usually not attracted to black guys, you're the first" shtick?

Like, how the fuck am I supposed to react to that shit?

Has anyone who ever gotten the whole " ya know, I'm usually not attracted to black guys, you're the first" shtick?

"You're cute for a.." is one of the most back handed compliments. It's worse when they get your race wrong in addition to it.

Lebron

"That's nice. Which hole you want it in?"

But yes, I get those stealth backhands all the time. Frankly, I've grown tired of getting worked up about it. I just want to play on the field.

Take it as a compliment and use it as extra smangin' motivation.

Not hating, its just crazy to see the walks of life people go through
Yeah, the crazy thing is I would never even try to blend it. Walking through Bankhead and the West End in cargo shorts and polo's lol.

Got my Jordan 11's today from Finishline.com. So sick. My damn Thunder 4's are shipping any day now.
Nice, I never really got into the sneakers thing but it seems to be a big hobby for some. I am really starting to put less time into gaming and HT as a hobby and more into my car. Anyone a car hobbyist?

hwalker84

I'm jealous I can't wait to get ma sneaker game back poppin.

I'm going to slow it down next year. It's getting outta hand. I have filled my entire closet with shoes. I'm only going to reserve my buying for the really sought after pairs. Which so far doesn't seem to be that many for next year. This year had to much.

I have a closet full of different color Air Force 1s. Its something I wanted to do since I was younger, and its to have enough money that I could actually do it

harSon

Banned

I've gotten dumber shit then that. Like some chick during pillow talk asked me "what my whitest and/or blackest feature is" since I'm mixed. What the fuck kind of stupid question is that? She then went on to break down my physical features and personality by race when I was caught in my tracks with such a stupid ass question.

DominoKid

Got my Jordan 11's today from Finishline.com. So sick. My damn Thunder 4's are shipping any day now.

i cant do Js anymore. when they went from like $130 to $160 over like 18 months that's when i got off the wagon.
i'm also not about that waiting in line bullshit. either you gotta wait in line for the shoe, or now you gotta wait in line for a ticket to get the shoe.

I've gotten dumber shit then that. Like some chick during pillow talk asked me "what my whitest and/or blackest feature is" since I'm mixed. What the fuck kind of stupid question is that? She then went on to break down my physical features and personality by race when I was caught in my tracks with such a stupid ass question.

See that's your problem right there. There only pillow talk I hear is "ZZzzzzzzzzzz" or the sound of the shower running.

I bet that list was magical.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Nothing will ever top my ex referring to herself as my "Niggress" once.

I just too dumbfounded to even respond.

Real talk: if you sombitches ever spray paint or magic-marker some hair onto your head like that Shawty thread...

...gonna have to collect your BlackGAF cards.

Top Bottom