• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Closest Popeys and Churches are 45-to-60 minutes away.

What pisses me off the most though is the fact that the closest Sonic Burger is like an hour and a half away, but we still get Sonic Burger commercials all the time up here. That's like the one thing I always have to eat at least once whenever I travel into the south.

There are no sonics in LA. I think the nearest one is in Anaheim, yet, I've been seeing commercials for those bastatds for years. That kind of seems like throwing money away.

harSon

Banned
Dafuck kind of talk is this? You must have never have really lived in the projects. Newark is fucking warzone, shit doesn't have anything but the flavor of shit and the character of a zombie crack head. The only food they have there is pizza and greasy ass "Chinese" food. I would never go back there unless I was forced to, not even to visit.

There's a difference between a project and the seedy part of town. The spectrum doesn't skip from the rich part of town straight to the hood, there's some shit in between. And this is the neighborhood I grew up in.

Come on guys get it while its good last race thread of the year!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=45924336&posted=1#post45924336

It's not a good year for conservative white folk. A lot of them are losin' their damn minds over the prospect of this country's demographics and social culture swinging out of their complete favor.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
lol haven't seen django yet

i too miss londa

and halo 4 looks great but just ....just doesn't work

I hope my blackgaf are prepared for the festivities, I'm bout to get it in

hR7Js.jpg

Fridge ran out of space

harSon

Banned
If there's one thing I learned while living in the Bay, it's the fact that South East Asians LOVE Heineken. They fucking love it. You see some South East Asian chick at the bar, fuck buying her a bitch drink, the key to that girl's pants is a Heiny.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I hope my blackgaf are prepared for the festivities, I'm bout to get it in

hR7Js.jpg

Fridge ran out of space
That is one chill tub. It's snowing like crazy here in Kansas City, probably could just keep the drinks ice cold by leaving them in the garage at this rate. Not looking forward to driving in this mess, might just stock up and have everyone come over and stay in one place.

If you got 2 dollars you're welcome to come.

What's everyone else doing for new years?

If there's one thing I learned while living in the Bay, it's the fact that South East Asians LOVE Heineken. They fucking love it. You see some South East Asian chick at the bar, fuck buying her a bitch drink, the key to that girl's pants is a Heiny.

Is that a bottle of Sriracha in your pic.

harSon

Banned
Is that a bottle of Sriracha in your pick.

You know how we do in the Bay. And yeah it is haha, I was at a Pho restaurant in the picture. I can't remember the last day I didn't have Sriracha with at least one meal, I be fuckin' with that stuff everyday. Shit's real good.

True.

What beer are you guys partial to? I usually go with Newcastle.

DY_nasty

Blue Moon is aite... I haven't had any good beer outings lately.

I'm typically on harder stuff. Honey Jack + Vanilla Coke = Drinking Cake

I can truly apppreciate a chick who doesn't drink those soft ass drinks

Onemic, Immortal, Me and DY it is. We can always sub in Londa and others when one of us can't make it or to add a different perspective.

There are tons of people here who should be involved Paralax, Slayven, Devo, Prof. Beef, SmokeyDave to name a few,

What time zones are you guys in and when would you be available?

I'm free for the next couple weeks anytime after 5pm pst. I'd perfer Friday night or any time on Sat or Sun.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Soco + Vanilla coke/root beer is my favorite drink. Yeah it's soft stuff but it goes down smooth, gives me the best buzz and no hangover.

Onemic

Onemic, Immortal, Me and DY it is. We can always sub in Londa and others when one of us can't make it or to add a different perspective.

There are tons of people here who should be involved Paralax, Slayven, Devo, Prof. Beef, SmokeyDave to name a few,

I'm free for the next couple weeks anytime after 5pm pst. I'd perfer Friday night or any time on Sat or Sun.

I'm down for anytime after 8pm EST on Friday

DY_nasty

Yeah, any time after 6PM usually. Fri-Sun to be safe.

I'm drinking Yuengling on the regular these days.

Had a jim and coke for the first time a few days back...fucking disgusting. I literally drink tequila straight up and it tastes a hell of a lot better.

DominoKid

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

put out my feelers to see what's going on around town tonight.
nobody's hitting me back.
why did i even bother coming home?

but what's new. another year, another NYE spent at home.

as far as beer, the only ones i actually like are Leinenklugel's and Longboard's various brews. but you dont drink those for drunkness. just taste.

You know how we do in the Bay. And yeah it is haha, I was at a Pho restaurant in the picture. I can't remember the last day I didn't have Sriracha with at least one meal, I be fuckin' with that stuff everyday. Shit's real good.

Most overrated shit of all time, OF ALL TIME!

SHIT AINT EVEN HOT!

ReiGun

I was gonna go see Django, but I'm way too tired.

I wanted to go out for New Year's, but my friends suddenly hate clubs.

Now my mom wants me to go to church and I just don't feel like it. I'll probably be asleep when the clock strikes 12.

I'm losing this New Year's game.

I'm in PST. I'd be happy to sub when needed, just let me know.

Fantomex

I must be the only dude that spends New Years at home. I like feeling safe that night just in case. Too many drunk people swerving on the streets that night. Gonna catch Django and Les Miserables or the Hobbit today.

Top Bottom